[Interest] Warhammer Fantasy 4e

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

ClosedWarhammer Fantasy 4ePublic3 / weekFurmyr
Would like to run a one shot of Warhammer Fantasy 4th Edition. This will start as a one shot with the possibilty of expanding it either into The Enemy Within campaign or the rest of the adventures in Rough Nights & Hard Days adventure book.

Nov 24, 2021 11:05 am
I have been playing with the thought of running some Warhammer Fantasy 4e. I bought the Enemy Within for my face to face group earlier this year, but we decided to play something else. Though it seems daunting as a play by post, I was thinking of starting with a one shot and if the group gels and I enjoy the system expand beyond.
Nov 24, 2021 11:48 am
I currently run a couple of 1e games (inc The Enemy Within) but glad to see 4e being run. There was a game started earlier this year but it fizzled out. Good luck!
Nov 24, 2021 1:12 pm
Id be down to take the Shaman/Paladin roles. A Varg Bloodfather and Berserker would be a fun. He could serve the Daemon Prince Tyr or The Magnus, would make a fun story.
Nov 24, 2021 9:27 pm
I'm currently playing through The Enemy Within as a PBP. We started soon after the first volume was released for 4E. We started it with A Rough Night at the Three Feathers not long after the first volume of TEW was released for 4th Edition. We just finished Enemy in Shadows and started into Death on the Reik about a month ago. It's not a campaign you're likely to move through quickly, but with a dedicated group it is absolutely doable as a PbP.

It's nice to see WFRP getting some love. Best of luck with the game!
Nov 25, 2021 12:20 am
I might be interested in a one shot to dip my toes. Played a tiny bit of first edition way back when but can't really remember it now. Would like to remind myself and see if I can get back into fantasy as a grumpy old man.
Nov 25, 2021 10:47 am
Jomsviking says:
Id be down to take the Shaman/Paladin roles. A Varg Bloodfather and Berserker would be a fun. He could serve the Daemon Prince Tyr or The Magnus, would make a fun story.
Think you may think of another system as that don't sound like the options in the Warhammer 4e books I have.
Nov 25, 2021 12:28 pm
I'd be curious to try out the system. I saw a few careers in the book that would be fun to play.
Nov 25, 2021 12:57 pm
Furmyr says:
Jomsviking says:
Think you may think of another system as that don't sound like the options in the Warhammer 4e books I have.
Just flavor text from the Canon from a nerd who is way to into that particular universe.
Nov 26, 2021 11:39 am
Seems there's a few takers. Will think a little about it this weekend and read a few adventures to decide which one to run, and make a game next week.
Nov 26, 2021 2:23 pm
I don't know the system but I am interested in playing
Nov 29, 2021 7:41 am
Knifesedgegames says:
I currently run a couple of 1e games (inc The Enemy Within) but glad to see 4e being run. There was a game started earlier this year but it fizzled out. Good luck!
I was in said game, didn't mind what I saw of 4e but I remain a fan of the second one, End of Times timeline included.

Great to see WFRP get some love. I'd volunteer but I'm already involved in several games and have DM'd most of the printed modules (many of the 4e ones being reprints or expansions of older ones). Have fun!
Nov 29, 2021 12:00 pm
Well, I went and created a game. Thought I'd run Rough Night at the Three Feathers, seemed like a fun adventure and can continue in many ways after the adventure ends should the need be. Here's a link to the game.
Nov 29, 2021 12:11 pm
Cool. I've got the rules now (I'd bought them recently on a humble bundle - must be fate) so I'm ready to go. Do you need to invite us?
Dec 5, 2021 6:39 pm
Hi there!

I am hoping to join as a High Elf Wizard from Saphery in Ulthuan! I've already tried the character creation from the books and have some understanding how the game works!

Thank you, and I hope to hear from you!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.