New to this website

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Nov 29, 2021 6:14 pm
jKijale says:
Weird, I remember commenting here, but it didn't appear. Well, I basically said thank to you all!
Hapened to me once, typed a reply and it never appeared. I can only assume I forgot to hit "Post" before moving on to a new thread/section... either that or there is some strange bug running around...
Nov 29, 2021 7:48 pm
Tiny Supers is also a good game that I enjoy. I've tried to learn FATE Accelerated, but my mind has a hard time. Welcome.
Nov 29, 2021 8:02 pm
kalajel says:
jKijale says:
Weird, I remember commenting here, but it didn't appear. Well, I basically said thank to you all!
Hapened to me once, typed a reply and it never appeared. I can only assume I forgot to hit "Post" before moving on to a new thread/section... either that or there is some strange bug running around...
I was going to say that it probably was that I forgot, but before posting, all my post suddenly disappeared.
Belus312 says:
Tiny Supers is also a good game that I enjoy. I've tried to learn FATE Accelerated, but my mind has a hard time. Welcome.
The more you know rules-first games, the harder the time you will have to learn Fate ^^"
Nov 29, 2021 9:55 pm
jKijale says:
The more you know rules-first games, the harder the time you will have to learn Fate ^^"
So true.
Nov 30, 2021 7:16 am
100% agree as well.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.