[D&D 5e] The Sorcerer-King's Quarries

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

ClosedDungeons & Dragons 5thPrivate1 / dayAdventurer_Slayer
You have been hired by Zharakh Daemonhammer, the Sorcerer-King of Khazat-Hal, to hunt down and slay some of his people's failed experiments.

This is my first time using this platform to run a game, so I apologize in advance if I misunderstand how something works. This game will be short so that I can have a quick test to get a grip on how this platform works.

Nov 29, 2021 5:15 am
Hello, I'm looking for three more players for a shorter adventure. It's my first time using this site to run a game, so apologies for any hiccups that may be experienced. The game itself will consist of the hunting down and slaying of failed magical experiments that are ravaging the land. Let me know if you're interested in playing.
Nov 29, 2021 5:33 am
I'm interested. Won't be able to make a character until tomorrow tho.
Nov 29, 2021 7:34 am
take a look here first

Then add something about what level range, expected posting frequency ect
Nov 29, 2021 7:42 am
Adventurer_Slayer says:
Hello, I'm looking for three more players for a shorter adventure. It's my first time using this site to run a game, so apologies for any hiccups that may be experienced. The game itself will consist of the hunting down and slaying of failed magical experiments that are ravaging the land. Let me know if you're interested in playing.
Hey A_S. GM mentoring is available (if you want it). As I understand it, someone experienced with Gamers' Plane will sit in on your game and is there to offer help and advice on Gamers' Plane functionality, PbP, and tools, stuff like that.

Let me know if that's of interest to you and I'll see if I can hook you up with someone.
Nov 29, 2021 12:15 pm
I am fairly new to the site myself and may be interested in joining if you cam provide some more info
Nov 29, 2021 1:26 pm
I am currently without a game so I would love to join.
Nov 29, 2021 6:26 pm
Hello everyone, thanks for the interest and suggestions. I sent out invites and extra info that I included in the game posting but not this one to people who were interested. In case someone decides not to join, I will restate what I sent out to them here: Characters are level 8 with a starting feat, one magic item of up to rare rarity, and any armor + weapon combo with 200 gold to spend as you please.
Nov 30, 2021 4:36 pm
hello, I can join as a player :)
Dec 1, 2021 2:52 am
I should have enough players now. Once again, thanks for the interest everyone

You do not have permission to post in this thread.