OOC

load previous
Jan 10, 2022 5:30 pm
Sorry for my absence! Got Covid and had to rest! Will reply very soon. ♥
Jan 15, 2022 3:57 pm
I'm going to be backpacking this weekend. Feel free to treat Kristof on autopilot until I get back.
Jan 25, 2022 3:49 pm
I've been having the hardest time feeling out what Kristof should be doing. He's a man of action, but I may have tuned him a bit much for combat and small talk. Not so much investigations.

So I'm just running with him being super awkward in everything he does. It just feels right.
Jan 25, 2022 9:30 pm
With WFRP it's hard to tune people to be good at anything much!
Jan 26, 2022 9:45 am
My experience from Warhammer 2e is that no matter how good you get won't help if you are unable to roll under 80. Had an elven wizard once that could not succeed at the stuff he was supposedly good at because I kept rolling high, but in all the stuff I sucked at I rolled low and succeeded.
Feb 9, 2022 4:59 pm
Hello everyone,

Despite the great work the GM and active players, I haven't been able to get into this game at all. It probably just isn't a good fit for me.

So, I'll exit to leave room other players. I which you luck and tons of fun for the continuity. There is obviously alot of effort invested into it and wish you the best.
Feb 24, 2022 1:34 am
Man, this game feels like it's getting out of control. In a good way. The chaos train just stopped at the inn and let out all the passengers... Including us. I'm having a blast!
Feb 24, 2022 2:38 pm
It's sort of a slow start to set up all the movers and shakers, but when it all goes off at once it can be quite entertaining.
Mar 15, 2022 10:28 pm
Just a heads up that I'm away from Thursday to next week (St Patrick's Day long weekend here in Ireland) so posting will be...sporadic.
Mar 15, 2022 10:30 pm
Sounds like Dieter needs to head down to the bar and get some ales of his own!
Mar 22, 2022 9:13 am
The adventure is for the most part over now. You have dealt with the smugglers, the assassin and the cultists. So the question is if you want to keep playing. Or just end it here.
Mar 22, 2022 2:02 pm
I wouldn't be upset if we ended it here on a high note. I really had a hard time getting into Kristof's character, since he was far more straightforward and un-nuanced than many of my other characters (even randomly generated ones). You've been a great GM, Furmyr! And I've enjoyed playing the straightman to Mephistophilis' ne'er-do-well. But if Mephistophilis feels like continuing, I'd go along!
Mar 22, 2022 2:46 pm
I'm happy to end it there. We've had a bit of attrition but I enjoyed it, different from the usual scenario (at least for me). Thanks Furmyr, took me back down memory lane.
Mar 22, 2022 3:40 pm
I think we would both appreciate a "happily ever after" style ending. "And so Kristof walks off into the sunset, not knowing that he would be poisoned three times over the next few days. Dieter remains at the Three Feathers where is he soon after killed and replaced by a doppelganger."
Mar 22, 2022 3:45 pm
I'd say based on his wounds Dieter will probably get sepsis and die within the week.
Mar 23, 2022 9:19 am
Haha. I'm thinking gainful employment in the gravin's retinue until dysentery takes you all. Or a stray beastman attacks on the way to Kemperbad.

Thanks for sticking in with the game. It's easy to lose inspiration when people drop out, but you're exploits made me want to continue on.
Mar 23, 2022 9:52 am
Thanks very much. I know myself that games tend to lose the momentum after the first few posts so thanks for sticking with it.
Mar 29, 2022 1:51 am
Thanks for running this, Furmyr! I'm looking forward to seeing both of you in other games.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.