CLOSED: Interest Check - Trailer Park Shark Attack

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

ClosedSavage WorldsPrivate1 / dayQralloq
TRAILER PARK SHARK ATTACK
You live in a trailer park, the place has flooded and now sharks ply the waters between your trailers.

The trailer park is flooded with sharks! Can you survive? Pick a character at random. If you get chewed in half by a shark, pick another ‘Parker and keep playing.

TPSA! is a disaster shark adventure designed for use with Savage Worlds. In this fast, furious and fun adventure the GM gets to pick from three different scenarios and various scenes, complications and dilemmas to make your own special adventure in a flooded trailer park.

The adventure includes 8 incidents that the GM can weave into any of the three scenarios. Also, the Scavenging rules give the characters (we call them 'Parkers) a chance to find useful items in the flooded park. That is, 'Parkers willing to brave the shark-infested waters.
You can’t swim? You might wanna start sayin’ your prayers.

IMPORTANT: The main goal of this game is Weekend Posting, so if y'ain't the type to spam F5 on a Saturday, go find yourself somewhere else, somewhere dry, and crack open a bottle of Wild Turkey for us.

Nov 30, 2021 3:15 am
WEEKEND POSTING A MUST

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/images/10506/253954.jpg

🤘 The Pitch. TRAILER PARK SHARK ATTACK
You live in a trailer park, the place has flooded and now sharks ply the waters between your trailers.

The trailer park is flooded with sharks! Can you survive? Pick a character at random. If you get chewed in half by a shark, pick another ‘Parker and keep playing.

TPSA! is a disaster shark adventure designed for use with Savage Worlds. In this fast, furious and fun adventure the GM gets to pick from three different scenarios and various scenes, complications and dilemmas to make your own special adventure in a flooded trailer park.

The adventure includes 8 incidents that the GM can weave into any of the three scenarios. Also, the Scavenging rules give the characters (we call them 'Parkers) a chance to find useful items in the flooded park. That is, 'Parkers willing to brave the shark-infested waters.
You can’t swim? You might wanna start sayin’ your prayers.

https://i.imgur.com/MXX3pDu.jpg
🤘 The Game System and Rules Version. This will use the Savage Worlds Adventure Edition ("SWADE") but will mostly involve you picking a 'parker from the pile and playing said 'parker until you're picked off by a ptiger shark or a phammerhead.
[ +- ] Trailer
🤘 Character Restrictions. Pregens characters only.

🤘 Game Duration and Post Frequency. I prefer daily posters, with an increased weekend pace (it's understood that life comes first, and holidays may interfere). The game will likely last a month or two. I'm not going to push that though.

🤘 Specialized Software and Resources. None.

🤘 Player Experience Requirements. It's easy mode. No experience required.

🤘 How to Apply. I will select players based on interest shown here or by PM.

🤘 Marginalized Groups Welcome. This game is explicitly friendly to LGBT and any other minorities or marginalized groups. Trailer Park Shark doesn't judge, Trailer Park Shark is an equal opportunity devourer.

🤘 Adult Content or Controversial Themes. Loads of violence, drinking, and people being eaten by sharks. Pink flamingoes in particular will be hurt real bad, on camera, with no veils.

🤘 More Information: Game Details
Nov 30, 2021 3:20 am
"Holy Grits! Gimme sum dat!"
Nov 30, 2021 7:32 am
I'm already in a weekend game, so registering my interest only if you lack the numbers. Sounds crazy fun!
Nov 30, 2021 10:35 pm
This sounds really awesome glad everyone is cool at still poking some harmless fun at our social sterotypes
Nov 30, 2021 10:46 pm
Trailer park trash!?! Please. Me and Billy Bob and Thelma Sue are whatcha call high-class red necks!
Dec 2, 2021 3:50 pm
Invites sent out! I'll post the pregens later on, and get us going.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.