The Moon in the Well

load previous
Mar 17, 2022 12:37 pm
OOC:
Ok that's what I assumed! I'll have to find some art for it later lol.
Mar 17, 2022 12:58 pm
Bishka kneels in thanks for her new gifts. Once she gives them a few test swings, she notices a smell in her nose of gold and gems. It had been buried under the rotting stench of the ogre but now her nose has acclimated to that awfulness, she heads over to the ogre to see what is tickling her dwarven sense.
Mar 18, 2022 8:27 pm
Bishka notices the severed hand with the pristine ring on it in the contents of the ogre's spilled bowel.
Mar 19, 2022 1:16 am
She sticks her hand in the gore and slides the ring off, inspecting it with her dwarven eye. She'll wash it off in the water to get a better look.
Mar 19, 2022 4:20 am
The ring is of elven make and clearly enchanted in some way. It bears the crest of one of the major elven houses though which one Bishka couldn't say.

Noctys raises her arms and the dark energy of her body begins to spread to encompass the whole room.

"We return to the temple."

Darkness swallows you whole and after a moment of sudden distortion and a lurch in your stomachs you find yourselves standing once more in the courtyard of the temple, Blimgool peering happily at you from the fountain in the center.

"Welcome back!"

https://i.vgy.me/0aIHRo.jpg
Mar 19, 2022 4:31 am
"Hi Blimgool. We left you lots of food down there."
Mar 21, 2022 6:16 pm
OOC:
Dang, had to set up the new desktop and missed my chance to post about Ostarghi wanting something simple like the gear Bishka got, then having his mind blown when he witnessed the tear in reality that brought back Ilva. If we can do a minor retcon, could he have asked for Noctys to intervene when he calls upon her and save his life? I'm basically asking for a second chance at surviving when he does receive a killing blow.

Off to finally set up a sheet for the re-vamped Ilva.
Mar 21, 2022 8:16 pm
OOC:
Everyone who hasn't asked their favor is still welcome to do so, I just wanted to wrap up the module.
Mar 22, 2022 12:29 am
"We have cleansed the area, Blimgool. You may rest easy never having to deal with those bad people again."
Mar 22, 2022 1:36 am
If slime can smile, Blimgool does.

As time passes and you nurse your wounds, a break in the storms that have been moving in since you first escaped the mines allows a small band of mountain dwarf traders to make it's way through the pass where your temple resides. These dwarves are gruff, weather hardened chaps and haul with them a cart full of equipment and armaments. They ask to rest at the temple and trade with you.

Riding along with them is a man in a heavy travel cloak, bent against the wind...
OOC:
Everyone can buy from the core rulebook and sell items for half the listed value.
Mar 23, 2022 8:21 am
Mathias the Cutpurse
Having almost died on more than one occasion during the group's attempt to free Noctys, Mathias decides to invest in a suit of padded armor. He also gets himself a little survival kit of a collapsible 10ft. pole, a waterskin, 4 torches, as well as flint and steel, all packed nicely in a small sack. Once he's set, he will chip in to help Ostarghi armor up.
OOC:
Total cost: 5gp, 5sp and 42cp
Ostarghi the Champion
Ostarghi eyes the dwarves' goods with glee, but once it's time to talk prices, he finds himself perhaps regretting not asking Noctys for some top tier gear like Bishka did. With a little financial help from Mathias, he is able to buy some leather armor for himself and trade his handaxe for a proper warhammer.
OOC:
Total cost: 25gp
Mar 25, 2022 12:41 am
Bishka lucked out the caravan was mostly dwarves. It was sometimes hard to find things that fit for demi-humans. Bishka tries to buy a new set of sturdy traveling clothes, but alas the dwarves had none. Instead, she purchases studded leather armor, a backpack, and a few adventuring supplies to go inside it: flint and steel, a metal flask, waterskin, a small hammer, a crowbar, 50' of rope, and a pair of torches. Bishka also buys a weeks' worth of rations for Liu.
OOC:
51g 55s
Last edited March 25, 2022 4:05 am
Mar 25, 2022 3:35 am
The dwarves apologize in an insincere way that they do not sell clothes; only steel, hemp, and leather.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.