Cxu vi parolas esperanton?

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Dec 5, 2021 1:02 pm
Se vi legas cuz tiun mirinde! Mi ne parolas bone. Mi nur parolas por malpli ol jaro. Mi volas praktiki pli. Se vi estas ludanto kaj esperantisto bonvolu respondu!
Dec 5, 2021 1:22 pm
It took me a few tries to guess the language using a translator :P. Word of warning, without an explanation in a more common language, this could be construed as bots/spam and deleted.

Good luck finding an Esperanto speaker for a game, that sounds like a fun way to practice!
Last edited December 5, 2021 1:24 pm
Dec 5, 2021 1:44 pm
Will do next time
Dec 5, 2021 11:18 pm
Yah, don't mind other languages, but we ask that you use English in the general forums, at least as the primary (at the least, I've seen German and I think French). Games can be in any language, as long as it's made clear to all players.
Dec 5, 2021 11:37 pm
Saluton! Estas plezuro renkonti vin!

A couple years ago, I spent a month or two learning Esperanto, so I recognized a few of the things you said, but it's been a long time and I never really moved on from the basics. But it's cool to see someone else speaking it! :)
Dec 6, 2021 12:42 am
Ya I was just hoping to chat with some other gamer/speakers in ther general chat forum.. I didnt think other languages were prohibited. Unfortunately I am not fluent enough to run a game in esperanto
Dec 7, 2021 1:21 am
Other languages aren't prohibited, we just ask that they aren't the primary. Maybe I can create a languages subforum for people wanting to chat in/learn new languages.
Dec 7, 2021 11:23 am
Dankon por via afabla koncilo kaj helpo
Thanks for your kind advice and help
Dec 7, 2021 11:26 am
If y'all did make a subforum...I am sure it would be appreciated by thpse that speak.klingon dothraki and high valyarian.. I bet there are a few here that do. If not don't do it just because of me

You do not have permission to post in this thread.