Ask Me Anything: Nezzeraj

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Mar 13, 2022 10:02 am
Antiproduct says:
And I think I'll keep this as my trademark question:
Which is the B-movie that you just have a thing for and keep rewatching?

There Nej.
Lol I'm so happy you asked! I love B movies so there are a lot. Deep Rising, Evil Dead trilogy, EuroTrip, The Blob, Return of the Living Dead, and They Live just to name a few.
Mar 19, 2022 5:44 pm
Care to tell us about your user avatar?
Mar 19, 2022 5:49 pm
nezzeraj says:
Lol I'm so happy you asked! I love B movies so there are a lot. Deep Rising, Evil Dead trilogy, EuroTrip, The Blob, Return of the Living Dead, and They Live just to name a few.
+1 for Eurotrip. It's one of the peak 2000s comedies for me, and seems to have aged really well. It holds a special place in my heart, partially because I was the perfect age for it.
Mar 19, 2022 6:33 pm
I used to watch Eurotrip multiple times during my volunteering year so it has kind of a special place in my heart as well. Not sure if I would still enjoy it if I watched it now. But then, it was great 😅
Mar 19, 2022 11:39 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Care to tell us about your user avatar?
Oh I just randomly stumbled across it on an art site. I don't even remember what I was searching for lol. But I love Egyptian and steampunk aesthetics so to find art that had both felt like a special twist of luck so I have been using it since.
Mar 19, 2022 11:40 pm
Ezz. says:
nezzeraj says:
bowlofspinach says:
I used to watch Eurotrip multiple times during my volunteering year so it has kind of a special place in my heart as well. Not sure if I would still enjoy it if I watched it now. But then, it was great 😅
+1 for Eurotrip. It's one of the peak 2000s comedies for me, and seems to have aged really well. It holds a special place in my heart, partially because I was the perfect age for it.
I watched it a few years ago and it still holds up! I think it's just so silly and fun, nothing too dark ever happens and it is just a feel good movie. I usually watch it when I'm not feeling good and it always helps.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.