Long Time RPer

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jun 16, 2016 12:02 am
Hello!

I've been a part of RP communities and gaming for the past nine years. Starting out, I was a part of a few large GMod RP groups (specifically a long since defunct Terminator RP group) and, once I started high school, moved to DnD 3.5. Due to time constraints, I ended up only playing a handful of sessions as a PC and had to take a break. Recently, I have delved into DMing. Since 2014, I have DMed one year long campaign and one two year long campaign, which finished two weeks ago. Right now, though, I am DMing a summer EOTE campaign for teammates from my rowing team.

Outside of DnD and other RPGs, I work for my university, spend a lot of time at the gym, and read when I can. Due to the nature of my busy schedule and DMing schedule, playing by post will hopefully be my way of scratching that 'player's itch' that all DMs tend to develop.
Jun 16, 2016 12:06 am
Hey there. Welcome to the site and have a blast.
Jun 16, 2016 12:07 am
Hello and welcome.
Jun 16, 2016 12:17 am
Welcome Nega_skell! Quite a history behind you, honored you decided to add GP to the list! Whether for DnD or SWFFG, you'll find it here on GP!
Jun 16, 2016 12:18 am
Welcome to the fold. I also joined because I'm a "forever GM". This is a great place to get your fix!
Jun 16, 2016 12:19 am
Salutations! Hope your stay is pleasant ^_^
Jun 16, 2016 12:20 am
Hello and welcome
Jun 16, 2016 12:28 am
Welcome!
Jun 16, 2016 3:59 am
Welcome to Gamer's Plane -- I've found it great to scratch the RPG itch which I can't scratch elsewhere without spending significant marital harmony points. :)
Jun 16, 2016 2:45 pm
Welcome! I also still play with my old group from 30 years ago, but yeah, with families and responsibilities it's hard to find common time. This site has certainly given me the space I need to scratch that RPG and creativity itch. Glad to have you here!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.