Dungeon World Custom Character Sheet Templates

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Mar 7, 2022 6:16 am
I created an Custom Character Sheet Template for the Dungeon World Bard (HERE) using the new BBCode features (HERE). It is forum-integrated, auto-calculating and edit-in-place. The formatting/design was inspired by the template created by @Data (HERE)

I have not completed the details of moves in the ADVANCED MOVES sections yet because I wanted to see if anyone thinks this is worthwhile before putting in that effort.

With this type of custom sheet, I think you could play PbtA games, like Dungeon World, with very little (if any) referencing of materials outside the game forum, which would make game-play very smooth.

Let me know if you notice any errors, or have design suggestions.

Also, if anyone is interested in templates for the other Classes, or Playbooks from other PbtA games, and has questions about how to write it, let me know.
Mar 7, 2022 6:33 am
Awesome work you did there pal!
Mar 7, 2022 8:43 am
That seems like a really neat thing to do and would probably make picking up a game of DW on here much easier.
Mar 7, 2022 10:09 am
Great stuff! Would love to apply similar templates to my DW Barbarian and my AW Child-Thing.
Mar 7, 2022 10:11 am
Quote:
AW Child-Thing
Hey, that's what I say when I see my friends' baby
Mar 8, 2022 5:34 am
Thanks everyone, I'll try to make a few more. @Jabes.plays.RPG I'll start with the Barbarian!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.