Welcome All.

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Apr 1, 2022 12:55 am
I'm planning a Twin Peaks style game right now and I'll keep you posted if you're interested:)
Apr 1, 2022 12:57 am
Dunko says:
I'm planning a Twin Peaks style game right now and I'll keep you posted if you're interested:)
Thanks! Sadly I know nothing about Twin Peaks haha. Not a fan of Lynch's works really.
Last edited April 1, 2022 12:57 am
Apr 1, 2022 8:00 am
Glad to see some love for Cortex Prime as well, it needs a bit of work to tune it from scratch to a setting, in my experience, but it's fun to play, and flows nicely once the setup is done.
I tried my hand at it for cyberpunk, but I had to go through a couple failures before finding the sweet spot I was looking for.
Apr 1, 2022 11:50 am
the_cava says:

I tried my hand at it for cyberpunk, but I had to go through a couple failures before finding the sweet spot I was looking for.
I'd be interested in seeing, sometime, what trait sets you ended up using! Mine were super simple with roles, attributes, and signature assets.
Apr 1, 2022 2:25 pm
Dunko says:
I'd be interested in seeing, sometime, what trait sets you ended up using! Mine were super simple with roles, attributes, and signature assets.
This is not the place for this discussion, so I made this one.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.