Hear me, oh hear me!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Apr 20, 2022 6:27 pm
Now onto the final stretch people!
Apr 20, 2022 7:14 pm
bowlofspinach says:
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Haha cool! I went looking in the forum for https://gamersplane.com/games/1/

Congrats, Antiproduct! So now you get to send yourself a prize. 😆
Same. I scoured every single post in that forum over and over again. I knew it wasn't in there but the hint seemed so obvious that I couldn't think of a single other place to look except some quick dives over user profiles and the games tavern 😅
I also did that. And I checked bowl's tutorial as that is "the first game" I (and probably many) played on GP. I checked the character sheets for "under a specific name" Haha!
Apr 20, 2022 7:16 pm
The tutorial! Also a smart idea
Apr 21, 2022 6:20 am
bowlofspinach says:
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Haha cool! I went looking in the forum for https://gamersplane.com/games/1/

Congrats, Antiproduct! So now you get to send yourself a prize. 😆
Same. I scoured every single post in that forum over and over again. I knew it wasn't in there but the hint seemed so obvious that I couldn't think of a single other place to look except some quick dives over user profiles and the games tavern 😅
That was also my thought, I just couldn't figure out how to get to the first thread, completely forgot you can just change the URL. But it was incorrect anyway so I guess it saved me some sanity. The first thread in the Games Tavern was also not the one so I gave up
Apr 21, 2022 10:35 am
Nine little piggies, went for a walk. Two wandered off and seven came back. Those two that wondered off found a sign: The cretin holds the easter egg; a deep plate of kale gave his name.
Apr 21, 2022 1:17 pm
Ka-ching! @bowlofspinach was lightning fast.
The riddle was a reference to my profile (number 9272) where I put the meme picture in my game interests, as well as her asking if I'm cretin since I live in Crete ;P .
Also, deep plate of kale was a reference to bowl of spinach xD
[ +- ] meme
Apr 21, 2022 1:29 pm
Well done, once again, bowl! :)

Love the meme, btw
Apr 21, 2022 2:05 pm
What were the piggies?
Apr 21, 2022 3:03 pm
Adam says:
What were the piggies?
Nine - 9
Two - 2
Seven - 7
Two - 2

https://gamersplane.com/user/9272/

My user profile.
Apr 21, 2022 3:10 pm
Very clever.
Last edited April 21, 2022 3:10 pm
Apr 22, 2022 5:54 pm
Darn it! I forgot I have to hide the egg again.
I'll just quickly make something up...

Uhmm,
Not far from here,
where you see someone laughing
in the face of desperation and death,
there you shall find the egg.
Apr 23, 2022 4:08 pm
As easter is just around the corner for me as well, I'll take this up a notch; first to to find the egg both win, as well as they'll be rolling on the better titles in the bundle.

Hope this was as fun for everyone as it was for me.

Also, after the end, we should probably clean up the site from all these eggs 😅
Apr 23, 2022 4:10 pm
Never! They shall remain as mysteries forever.

Also, so far nobody has found the current one. Is it too difficult? I just quickly made something up and thought it would be easy
Apr 23, 2022 5:04 pm
bowlofspinach says:

Also, so far nobody has found the current one. Is it too difficult? I just quickly made something up and thought it would be easy
It's very unspecific (don't know where you draw the line of close on a website and laughing in the face of desperation and death describes a ton of things) and short, which makes it hard.
Apr 23, 2022 5:09 pm
Let's say very, very close 😄
Apr 23, 2022 5:11 pm
One person has found it now, so it is possible, apparently.

Not that that knowledge helped me with Fly's last riddle...
Apr 23, 2022 11:20 pm
I haven't had much time to look, but plan to do so tomorrow. I'm not in it for the games, so feel free to post a winner.
Apr 24, 2022 5:56 pm
And our two winners are:
Adam and TheGenerator!

The egg was hidden here, in this thread, when I gave up on Fly's riddle and said that it's killing me.
The link is hidden in the laughing emoji.
Apr 24, 2022 6:02 pm
Yay! :D
*High five's Adam*
Apr 24, 2022 6:34 pm
Alright! @TheGenerator the drill has been kinda changed as you might have read; @Adam will be getting on my nerves again, not accepting anything but I'll think about something.

Thanks everyone for participating, hope you all had as much fun as I did.

@bowlofspinach , think you can coordinate a clean-up? 😅
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.