Hear me, oh hear me!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Apr 18, 2022 6:44 pm
I never would have figured that out. But that's awesome!
Apr 18, 2022 6:50 pm
bowlofspinach says:
I never would have figured that out. But that's awesome!
Should I have given another hint, first? Sorry, I wasn't sure who was still playing :)
Apr 18, 2022 7:07 pm
No, that's totally fine. Don't worry. I already gave up on this one 😄
Apr 18, 2022 9:42 pm
Hear ye, hear ye!
The dark powers are still with me,
As Devil smiles with glee.
The Book of Demons has been bestowed upon me.

Where is the next egg I shall now proclaim:
It is where one must look without a shame,
In a place under a specific name,
In a Gamer's Plane's First Game!
Apr 19, 2022 9:22 pm
I had a few ideas, but they all didn't bring me to the right spot. So I'm a bit stumped right now.
Apr 20, 2022 11:23 am
This is the moment where I am not sure what other clues I can provide without giving away the answer. On one hand, no one was able to crack it, on the other hand, the riddle says specifically where to look, without any allusions.
Apr 20, 2022 12:41 pm
I agree that it does sound extremely obvious. But apparently, it's not pointing to the place that I assumed it was pointing to. And I have no idea what else it could be referring to
Apr 20, 2022 5:27 pm
I was intrigued by your troubles, and managed to find an egg. Not sure what to do with it as I wasn't planning on playing, but yeah. Cute image. XD It is solvable, local succulent confirms!
Apr 20, 2022 5:36 pm
FlyingSucculent says:
I was intrigued by your troubles, and managed to find an egg. Not sure what to do with it as I wasn't planning on playing, but yeah. Cute image. XD It is solvable, local succulent confirms!
How? 😆

I guess you win. Because I need this resolved now. It's killing me
Apr 20, 2022 5:57 pm
FlyingSucculent says:
You need to send me the answer for confirmation.

Also, apparently, there is a, let's call it, fake egg that is not actually the egg I placed. All, I can say that my egg does not involve snakes. Only bunnies and xenos.
Apr 20, 2022 5:59 pm
I had Flying tell me where it was so I wouldn't go insane rereading the same threads for the fifteenth time, looking for something somewhere that I missed 😅

I guess it is somewhat obvious but I never would have found it. The misdirect was just too strong
Apr 20, 2022 6:00 pm
Quote:
Also, apparently, there is a, let's call it, fake egg that is not actually the egg I placed. All, I can say that my egg does not involve snakes. Only bunnies and xenos.
That's not a fake egg! That's the egg from my mystery
Apr 20, 2022 6:04 pm
bowlofspinach says:
I had Flying tell me where it was so I wouldn't go insane rereading the same threads for the fifteenth time, looking for something somewhere that I missed 😅

I guess it is somewhat obvious but I never would have found it. The misdirect was just too strong
https://i.imgur.com/EvOUsiG.gif

😅
Apr 20, 2022 6:04 pm
To clarify, this one here is not mine.
Apr 20, 2022 6:12 pm
Alright, so there is an actual winner and it is not FlyingSucculent even though she found the right one. I will not make another rhyme to announce the victor because I am too tired, but I think it is time to provide a solution and move on to the next riddle.

And the winner is Antiproduct! Congratulations!
[ +- ] Solution
Apr 20, 2022 6:14 pm
D: I'll roll here and post them results then.
Apr 20, 2022 6:17 pm
Haha cool! I went looking in the forum for https://gamersplane.com/games/1/

Congrats, Antiproduct! So now you get to send yourself a prize. 😆
Apr 20, 2022 6:24 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Haha cool! I went looking in the forum for https://gamersplane.com/games/1/

Congrats, Antiproduct! So now you get to send yourself a prize. 😆
Same. I scoured every single post in that forum over and over again. I knew it wasn't in there but the hint seemed so obvious that I couldn't think of a single other place to look except some quick dives over user profiles and the games tavern 😅
Apr 20, 2022 6:25 pm
Ok, rolled a 44(see discord, tavern) but as with everyone, I offered myself a reroll. Here's my result for #78
https://cdn.cloudflare.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/232790/header.jpg?t=1646681483
Last edited April 20, 2022 6:26 pm
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.