Bonus atk, blessed - (D20+d4+5)

(2) + (4) + 5 = 11

BA dmg - (d4+3+2)

(1) + 5 = 6

Fury dmg - (d6+2)

(2) + 2 = 4

Apr 29, 2022 7:15 pm
OOC:
ok I'm going to give another 24 h to @timplausible and @GeneCortess to make their turns before make their PCs dodge
Apr 29, 2022 8:06 pm
Thorem will hold his position and again attempt to firebolt the crab. Again Thorem just can't get enough control over himself to hit it.
Last edited April 29, 2022 8:06 pm

Rolls

Firebolt, Damage - (1d20+4, 1d10)

1d20+4 : (5) + 4 = 9

1d10 : (4) = 4

Crab-monster

GreyWord

Apr 30, 2022 6:17 pm
Bellow keep fighting the crab, while Mal seems to be knocked out in the crab Pincer, but he fail to hit the monster while struggling in the water.
Crab-monster

Crab monster release Mal body and attack Lizard with both of his pincers, ignoring Bellow for unknown reasons. Yoth is ready for attack and try to evade
Crab hits and grapple Yoth, and Tentacles reach him trying to poison, but Lizardman don't seem affected
OOC:
Yoth is grappled. Bless is still on, your turn

Rolls

Right Pincer to hit Yoth - (2d20L1+6)

(195) + 6 = 11

Left Pincer to hit Yoth - (2d20L1+6)

(1419) + 6 = 20

Yoth: Constitution save (concentration) - (1d20+3)

(18) + 3 = 21

Yoth: Constitution save (poisoning) - (1d20+3)

(12) + 3 = 15

Youth damage - (2d6+4)

(33) + 4 = 10

Apr 30, 2022 11:30 pm
I think it doesn't like lizard folk.
My opportunity.
Reckless attack and rage.
OOC:
Is this the last round of my rage?
Last edited April 30, 2022 11:31 pm

Rolls

Glaive attack, blessed - (D20+d4+5)

(13) + (1) + 5 = 19

Glaive dmg - (D10+3+2)

(4) + 5 = 9

Bonus atk - (D20+d4+5)

(17) + (1) + 5 = 23

Bonus atk dmg - (D4+3+2)

(3) + 5 = 8

Fury dmg - (D6+2)

(2) + 2 = 4

May 1, 2022 12:44 am
OOC:
Mal’s death save

Successes: 2/3
Failures: 0/3
Last edited May 1, 2022 12:44 am

Rolls

Death save - (1d20)

(15) = 15

May 1, 2022 6:49 pm
Bellow's glaive cuts off one of the crabs' Pincers. As crab cries in a pain bellow put the other end of the glaive into his mouth and smashes the head. Cram monster falls still into the water.
OOC:
We are out of combat, since Mal has 0 failed saving throws I will assume you stabilize him without issues, not question is do you heal him up to get conscious and how do you do that?
Note: although he is large and heavy, pushing him through the water is easy task, so you will get him out of water no problem
You also see that the stairs get up and there is a trapdoor leading to either roof or next floor, but getting bugbeer up the stairs will be problematic.
May 2, 2022 12:20 am
Let's regroup on the landing.
OOC:
Area D.
Yoth, thanks for the rescue.
Thorem, I see why you don't like water.
And where is Anguis?
May 2, 2022 1:38 am
Thorem upon seeing the huge carb legs available for boiling goes still, he grabs Mal to pull him to the shore out of the acid (water). Once out, Thorem immeditately casts a cure wounds on him. Breathing hard, I don't know where Anguis is.

He adds on, You know that crab is more food than we could bring back in many trips. If we all grab a side of it, we can haul it back now. And we probably will see Anguis on the way back. There is no real way he could be ahead of us.

Thorem is trying very hard not to have another panic attack. He doing his very best to ignore the water dropping off his body. Although that is going to be hard to ignore if he is to put back on all his gear.
Last edited May 2, 2022 1:48 am
May 2, 2022 8:39 am
Meanwhile Anguis is checking out the room but all he could find there are the shining pillars and the 3 screaming chests also giving a light, but chests give a red one.
Soon hellhound start sniffing the air and you try to pull you toward room D (as he smells blood and the creature). If you let him lead you you meet the party getting unctuous Mal out of the water, but hellhound is struggling to get into the water as he see crab-monster corpse floating atop the water.
May 2, 2022 1:54 pm
Anguis let's the hound lead...he stares at the scene bevildered, Gone for 3 minutes, 3 bloody minutes?! What happened? I turned my back for 3 minutes... Assessing the situation he helps with getting Mal out of the water then uncaps one of the previously made potions and hands it to Mal after waking him up to 1 HP with lay-on-hands. There you go..Can anyone explain this to me? he shows to the crab creature with his hands.

He then turns to hound and in a stern tone infernal No! Not our Hunt, we didn't get the prey, don't get to decide what to do with it.
Last edited May 2, 2022 1:55 pm
May 2, 2022 5:43 pm
To Anguis, Mal was scouting the water passage. Got ambushed.

To the group, I'd be okay with hauling this food source back to camp. It's early in the day, but between this monster and that blob, we're beat up too much for a long outing. We have zero chests, but a lot of food.
What do guys think?
May 2, 2022 5:50 pm
I suggest we rest here, well you rest. I will take a look at it and if it's edible, doubt anyone here is able to cook better than i, i will cut it up and put it into the bag.. He looks at the staircase I believe that we should press on... Either way it's better than facing whatever will come for us with a bunch of panicking civilians... No matter how a
Tall and mighty they may act, they will turn their tail and sacrifice their neighbors with glee, if faced with real danger...
Last edited May 2, 2022 6:13 pm
May 2, 2022 6:09 pm
Mal thanks his allies for healing him, and he will dust himself off, touch the more hurt parts of his body and heal himself a bit.

He then goes back into the water to retrieve his javelin and maul from the water, and he says, "Perhaps we should scout ahead just a little bit more. It would be a shame to have just this monstrosity to take back to the village, after we paid so dearly for something better."
OOC:
I'll use the last 10 HP of my Lay on Hands to bring some HP back.

Thorem, what was your Cure Wounds roll? How much HP did I get from that?
May 2, 2022 6:11 pm
OOC:
Anguis gave Mal a healing pot, what is he not drinking it? If you do roll your dice.
Last edited May 2, 2022 6:12 pm
May 2, 2022 6:20 pm
OOC:
Yeah Cure Wounds. Sorry. Forgot to roll it. A cure for 6HP.
Last edited May 2, 2022 6:21 pm

Rolls

Cure Wounds - (1d8+2)

(4) + 2 = 6

May 2, 2022 6:23 pm
Thorem is taking a slow look over his belonging trying to decide what is drier.
May 2, 2022 6:56 pm
Bubbles says:
OOC:
Anguis gave Mal a healing pot, what is he not drinking it? If you do roll your dice.
OOC:
I'll take it. How much is the healing? Perhaps it would be better for you to roll it, Anguis, since I don't have the stats for that particular healing potion.
May 2, 2022 7:00 pm
There are no stats involved it's just 2d4+2
May 2, 2022 8:48 pm
Thorem, you and I said go back. The others say keep going. Are you going to get wet again?
OOC:
Is this considered a Short Rest? If so, I'll spend some hit die for recovery. I'm at 15/41 HP.
Last edited May 2, 2022 8:48 pm
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.