Speak to a moderator privately

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Apr 15, 2022 12:15 pm
If you want to speak to a GP moderator privately then copy/paste this BBCode snippet into the 'Quick Reply' message box below.

[note="Keleth, bowlofspinach, CancerMan, Dramasailor, Jabes.plays.RPG, Len, Naatkinson, Qralloq"]
Your message here.
[/note]

https://i.imgur.com/dC9OOtN.png
Last edited April 15, 2022 1:23 pm
Apr 15, 2022 12:27 pm
Adam says:
If you want to speak to a GP moderator privately then use this code snippet.
tibbius sent a note to bowlofspinach, CancerMan, Dramasailor, Jabes.plays.RPG, Len, Naatkinson, Qralloq
tibbius sent a note to tibbius
Apr 15, 2022 12:28 pm
Adam sent a note to bowlofspinach, CancerMan, Dramasailor, Jabes.plays.RPG, Len, Naatkinson, Qralloq
Apr 15, 2022 12:38 pm
bowlofspinach sent a note to tibbius
bowlofspinach sent a note to bowlofspinach, CancerMan, Dramasailor, Jabes.plays.RPG, Len, Naatkinson, Qralloq, Adam
Apr 15, 2022 12:47 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG sent a note to bowlofspinach, CancerMan, Dramasailor, Jabes.plays.RPG, Len, Naatkinson, Qralloq, Adam
Apr 15, 2022 12:55 pm
Adam sent a note to bowlofspinach, CancerMan, Dramasailor, Jabes.plays.RPG, Len, Naatkinson, Qralloq
Apr 15, 2022 12:57 pm
bowlofspinach sent a note to bowlofspinach, CancerMan, Dramasailor, Jabes.plays.RPG, Len, Naatkinson, Qralloq
Apr 15, 2022 1:10 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG sent a note to bowlofspinach, CancerMan, Dramasailor, Jabes.plays.RPG, Len, Naatkinson, Qralloq, Adam
Apr 18, 2022 11:49 pm
tibbius sent a note to bowlofspinach, CancerMan, Dramasailor, Jabes.plays.RPG, Len, Naatkinson, Qralloq, Adam
Last edited April 18, 2022 11:50 pm
Apr 20, 2022 4:46 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG sent a note to bowlofspinach,CancerMan,Dramasailor,Len,Naatkinson,Qralloq,Adam,tibbius
Apr 20, 2022 4:54 pm
bowlofspinach sent a note to Keleth, bowlofspinach, CancerMan, Dramasailor, Jabes.plays.RPG, Len, Naatkinson, Qralloq, tibbius
I also think it would make sense to add Keleth to the private convo tag here.
Apr 20, 2022 4:57 pm
You're the most awesome mod. Feel free to edit my original post to include people.
Last edited April 20, 2022 4:58 pm
Apr 20, 2022 5:02 pm
I thought about doing that but decided that it's probably bad manners to edit other people's posts without their permission.
Apr 20, 2022 5:07 pm
bowlofspinach says:
I thought about doing that but decided that it's probably bad manners to edit other people's posts without their permission.
I get that, but edit any of my posts to show that l'm wearing bunny slippers.
Apr 20, 2022 5:14 pm
Adam says:
bowlofspinach says:
I get that, but edit any of my posts.
You might want to check this thread again 😇
Apr 20, 2022 6:01 pm
Quote:
I also think it would make sense to add Keleth to the private convo tag here.
I was thinking the same, though wondered if I wanted to bother him with this. But yeah now that we're talking about theoretical forum rules violations contained in private notes then I'd definitely like to hear what @Keleth has to say.
Apr 20, 2022 6:09 pm
He can ignore it just as easily. It's not like he'd get notifications from it. So it shouldn't be a bother
Apr 23, 2022 9:01 pm
aquafina sent a note to bowlofspinach,Len,Qralloq,CancerMan,Dramasailor,Naatkinson,Jabes.plays,RPG
Apr 24, 2022 12:16 am
Qralloq sent a note to bowlofspinach,Len,aquafina,CancerMan,Dramasailor,Naatkinson,Jabes.plays,RPG
Apr 24, 2022 2:11 am
aquafina sent a note to bowlofspinach,Len,Qralloq,CancerMan,Dramasailor,Naatkinson,Jabes.plays,RPG
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.