Hello

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Apr 29, 2022 6:00 pm
New to the site but not the concept of play by post. Been using another site for years, but it's just not panning out for me so I'm looking to broaden my horizons. I've got a list of games I'd be interested in playing in or even GMing.

A bit about me: I'm a chemist, I work shift work and I have a family. So my ability to post in large quantities is limited.

Not sure what else to put here other than Hello, and now I'm going to look around the site some more.
Apr 29, 2022 6:04 pm
Hello and welcome to GP. Care to share your list with us?

Len

Apr 29, 2022 6:07 pm
Welcome to the community, CTWraith!
Apr 29, 2022 6:15 pm
Welcome!
Apr 29, 2022 6:16 pm
Greetings and Salutations! Most folks expect a post a day or so, not much more than that. I'm sure you can find (or start) a game that fits your schedule. What are you interested in playing or running?
Apr 29, 2022 6:46 pm
LOL! Sorry, I meant to state that the list was in my profile, but I'll just put them here as well:

Those Dark Places
Alien RPG
Twilight 2000 4e
Romance of the Perilous Lands
The Witcher
All Flesh Must Be Eaten

Not an exhaustive list, and I'm sure I'll add to it, but that's all I can come up with right now. I do play D&D 5e, but I want to get away from that since that's what I play IRL, and for me I need something new though my friends aren't all that wiling to try new systems or genres.
Apr 29, 2022 7:29 pm
Welcome to GP!
Apr 29, 2022 8:25 pm
Welcome, CTWraith!

If you want to see how GP functions, here are links to the New GP Member Guide, the forum rules, this video introduction made by user Qralloq and a little helpful formatting guide made by user Adam. You might also be interested in looking through some public games as well to get a feel for the site.
If you have any questions about how to use the site, you can put them into our Questions and Help subforum.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You're also invited to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to contact any of the following moderators:

bowlofspinach
CancerMan
Dramasailor
Len
Naatkinson
Qralloq
Keleth (site owner)

Happy gaming!
Apr 29, 2022 8:28 pm
Welcome CTWraith. I'm in the process of starting a pair of Those Dark Places games. It seems like a straightforward system.
Apr 29, 2022 9:30 pm
Thank you all for the warm welcome.
Apr 30, 2022 2:27 am
Hello and welcome!
Apr 30, 2022 3:47 am
Welcome Aboard!
There's a variety of Game styles, systems and genres that pop up on GamersPlane. I hope you find something to your liking.
Apr 30, 2022 5:24 am
Welcome to the party, CTWraith -- a few of those games are running at the moment and I'm sure more will start up. Good luck finding or running a game on GP!
Apr 30, 2022 6:20 am
Welcome!
Apr 30, 2022 10:12 am
https://c.tenor.com/Zxu5S6-0qHAAAAAM/whalecome.gif
Apr 30, 2022 12:10 pm
Welcome to the community, @CTWraith!
Apr 30, 2022 2:47 pm
Welcome :)
May 2, 2022 2:19 am
Hiya!
May 3, 2022 12:37 pm
CTWraith says:
LOL! Sorry, I meant to state that the list was in my profile, but I'll just put them here as well:

Those Dark Places
Alien RPG
Twilight 2000 4e
Romance of the Perilous Lands
The Witcher
All Flesh Must Be Eaten

Not an exhaustive list, and I'm sure I'll add to it, but that's all I can come up with right now. I do play D&D 5e, but I want to get away from that since that's what I play IRL, and for me I need something new though my friends aren't all that wiling to try new systems or genres.
Welcome

A Those Dark Places game is staring up, so check it out.
A game in the Witcher universe always gains interest. To my knowledge only few have been success full here
May 3, 2022 1:38 pm
Hello and welcome!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.