Hello there

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

May 14, 2022 4:29 am
Hi all, I was invited to play a game here, so here I am. Looking forward to learning the ropes and seeing what this community is like. I've been gaming for a long time, with many different systems - many versions of D&D, Top Secret, Chill, the old West End Star Wars game, the FFG Star Wars game, d20 Modern, Cyberpunk, the various Tiny games, the Black Hack, FATE, Cortex, Technoir - and many others.

I always enjoy learning something new. My favorite genres are cyberpunk, space opera, spies, and supers, but I'm also a sucker for any really original game that immerses you in setting and character. Nowadays, I tend to favor more rules light games than ones with heavy mechanics, but I'm open to try different things.

To me, roleplaying is about friends telling great stories together, so thank you to all that facilitate that here at this site!
May 14, 2022 4:30 am
Hey argo

Welcome to the site.
May 14, 2022 4:52 am
Welcome, argo!

If you want to see how GP functions, here are links to the New GP Member Guide, the forum rules, this video introduction made by user Qralloq and a little helpful formatting guide made by user Adam. You might also be interested in looking through some public games as well to get a feel for the site.
If you have any questions about how to use the site, you can put them into our Questions and Help subforum.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You're also invited to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to contact any of the following moderators:

bowlofspinach
CancerMan
Dramasailor
Len
Naatkinson
Qralloq
Keleth (site owner)

Happy gaming!
May 14, 2022 4:54 am
Welcome!
May 14, 2022 5:04 am
Welcome to GP!
May 14, 2022 12:37 pm
Welcome Aboard!
May 14, 2022 12:42 pm
Welcome to the community, @argo!
May 14, 2022 1:41 pm
Welcome argo, hope you find some great games!
May 14, 2022 1:52 pm
Welcome to GP. There are quite a few fans here of light rules.
May 14, 2022 2:05 pm
Heeeeey Argo! Welcome aboard, buddy. ;)

We've played a bunch elsewhere, but I don't think I knew spies and supers rated so highly with you...

Len

May 14, 2022 2:21 pm
Welcome, argo!
May 14, 2022 3:31 pm
Harrigan says:
Heeeeey Argo! Welcome aboard, buddy. ;)

We've played a bunch elsewhere, but I don't think I knew spies and supers rated so highly with you...
I do like spies and supers! I feel like I’m forever looking for an ideal system for both. There are a lot of supers game systems, but much fewer spy systems…
May 14, 2022 3:32 pm
Windyridge says:
Welcome to GP. There are quite a few fans here of light rules.
Sounds great!
May 14, 2022 4:39 pm
Happy to see you here, argo!
May 14, 2022 6:16 pm
Welcome :)
May 14, 2022 9:55 pm
argo says:
I do like spies and supers! I feel like I’m forever looking for an ideal system for both. There are a lot of supers game systems, but much fewer spy systems…
Testing Power for Good as we speak, and I'm about to trial Tricube Tales for a lightweight super-thing. Also, I'll likely re-ignite my long-running Supers! / Paragons game at some point this year since a couple of players are here now. I'll get my hooks into the other two.

And yeah, spies games are few and far between...
May 15, 2022 2:09 am
Welcome Argo! So glad to see you here!
May 15, 2022 2:24 am
Welcome to the fold!
May 17, 2022 2:51 pm
Hello and welcome!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.