[Interest Check] A Dresden Game or Campaign

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
May 24, 2022 9:34 am
Hi!

I am a HUGE fan of the Dresden universe and have read all the books and comics and so on.

Normally I would be thrilled and jump in an instant on your offer YullyBear, but at the moment I got no time for another round of pbp, maybe in autumn.

What powerlevel would you start? Because Dresden for me, is about epic epicness and huge consequences. Riding a bone T-Rex through a ghost storm between skyscrapers, becoming a knight of the cross and so on. I am not so much a fan of small and ordinary.

What are your plans about this game? :)
May 24, 2022 11:22 am
The plan is beginning with a scenario at low level and see if enough person are interested in a full campaign to continue and make their character evolving to higher powers and more important stories.

We begin at the lowest level Feet in the Water, 6 refresh, and starting in Atlanta.
May 24, 2022 5:44 pm
Okay, thanks. :)

Maybe in the long run. If a game of mine ends I will ask you if there is a place for me. Best of luck! :D
Jun 7, 2022 9:50 pm
Opening for 2 new characters.
Jun 29, 2022 9:45 am
Only two players left, creation may have been too long. If you want to jump in create an empty character, and will begin even if it is not completely finished.
Jul 1, 2022 9:52 am
gnomius says:
YullyBear says:
So far I've invited @gnomius, @runekyndig, @Harrigan and @KingHotTrash

Create empty custom PC, we will test several character sheet to choose the one we want.
Hey, I wasn't sure yet if I wanted to join, but thanks anyway. :-)

In fact, I'm quite tied up until mid-June at least (didn't expect this to open so quickly), so if you want to offer my spot to someone else, that's fine.

And in case you still have a slot when I check back in, well, we can see.

Thanks!
@gnomius there is open spots are we at now in July
Jul 1, 2022 12:04 pm
Hey, thanks for the heads-up, runekyndig! :) I think I have availability to join now, yes. Am I right that you haven’t started yet? (only Session 0 perhaps)
Jul 1, 2022 12:24 pm
gnomius says:
Hey, thanks for the heads-up, runekyndig! :) I think I have availability to join now, yes. Am I right that you haven’t started yet? (only Session 0 perhaps)
Our game has just started. Our characters are just about to get "hooked" by the plot

Boy, found a letter with storage tickets from his father. Girl joins boy, to check it out. We are at the shop where boys father's items should have been. The employee tells the boy and girl that those are old tickets and that anything not in the system has been destroyed. Boy and girl are about to figure out what now to do.
@YullyBear that kind of summarise the game so far, right?
Jul 1, 2022 5:05 pm
Sounds good, why not, I guess I'm in, if YullyBear would take me.
Jul 3, 2022 10:03 pm
Is there still room in this game? I'm a big fan of the Dresden Files and of Fate.
Jul 4, 2022 12:25 am
Ooh, interested as well!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.