Hello gamers.

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

May 18, 2022 7:55 pm
Howdy,
TTRPGs were a foreign hobby to me until the year 2014 when I stopped just by-passing it as "oh, those extreme nerds" and actually played in one myself. Damn was I hooked. My only regret is that I didn't jump into this stuff sooner.

I'm open to many different types of games and have been involved with many over the last 8 years. My current go-to games are 24XX hacks (a little indie game from itch.io), any OSR games, and one kind of niche game called Earthdawn.

Thanks.
May 18, 2022 8:02 pm
Welcome, gunslinger!

If you want to see how GP functions, here are links to the New GP Member Guide, the forum rules, this video introduction made by user Qralloq and a little helpful formatting guide made by user Adam. You might also be interested in looking through some public games as well to get a feel for the site.
If you have any questions about how to use the site, you can put them into our Questions and Help subforum.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You're also invited to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to contact any of the following moderators:

bowlofspinach
CancerMan
Dramasailor
Len
Naatkinson
Qralloq
Keleth (site owner)

Happy gaming!
May 18, 2022 8:08 pm
Welcome to GP one_gunslinger! There are some niche games being played here along with the more popular ones. Hope you find a game or two to your liking.
May 18, 2022 8:12 pm
Windyridge says:
Welcome to GP one_gunslinger! There are some niche games being played here along with the more popular ones. Hope you find a game or two to your liking.
I see that. That is very exciting and encouraging.
May 18, 2022 8:52 pm
Welcome Aboard!

I remember EarthDawn from back in the day when it was supposed to be the past/future of ShadowRun... If I remember correctly, I think there's a Kickstarter for EarthDawn either currently running or about to start.
May 18, 2022 8:59 pm
witchdoctor says:
Welcome Aboard!

I remember EarthDawn from back in the day when it was supposed to be the past/future of ShadowRun... If I remember correctly, I think there's a Kickstarter for EarthDawn either currently running or about to start.
Yeah, I believe Shadowrun was the future of Earthdawn. The Sixth World was it?

ED 4th edition has been a good experience for me in the past. I have a lot of the older edition material as well in .pdf
May 18, 2022 11:38 pm
Welcome to the community, @one_gunslinger!
May 19, 2022 12:28 am
Welcome to the community and site, one_gunslinger!
May 19, 2022 1:49 am
Welcome!
May 19, 2022 2:20 am
Welcome to the fold!

Len

May 19, 2022 4:49 am
Welcome!
May 19, 2022 5:10 am
I don't know much about 24xx, but I've seen a couple of games.

Bain Sidhe in a Bucket looks like it's currently recruiting players. Galaxy Truckers is full, but it's a public game if you want to see what 24xx looks like on Gamers' Plane.
May 19, 2022 6:52 am
Welcome home. We've been waiting for you.
Last edited May 19, 2022 6:53 am
May 19, 2022 8:34 am
Welcome :)
May 19, 2022 11:42 am
Adam says:
I don't know much about 24xx, but I've seen a couple of games.

Bain Sidhe in a Bucket looks like it's currently recruiting players. Galaxy Truckers is full, but it's a public game if you want to see what 24xx looks like on Gamers' Plane.
That's awesome. I'll have to check that out.
May 19, 2022 12:30 pm
Hello and welcome!
May 19, 2022 4:21 pm
24xx are great, enjoying them immensely.

Hope you find some great games!
May 19, 2022 6:03 pm
Qralloq says:
24xx are great, enjoying them immensely.

Hope you find some great games!
That's good to know. I may try running one of those here. Cool.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.