New to PbP and newish TTRPG player

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

May 21, 2022 2:42 am
Hi everyone!

I recently got into RPGs and I kinda jumped on the deep end of the pool. So many RPGs and so few people to play with. Would love to meet some more people on here and see what PbP is all about. Found out about Gamersplane through a Chaosium twitch actual play.
Last edited May 21, 2022 2:43 am
May 21, 2022 3:08 am
Welcome Aboard!

You'll find a great range of games offered on GP and a friendly community here to help you! If you're so inclined, if advise joining the DISCORD channel. The link and a lot of helpful tips should be posted here soon for you.

Len

May 21, 2022 3:26 am
Welcome to the community, SundanceKid!
May 21, 2022 3:49 am
Welcome, SundanceKid!

If you want to see how GP functions, here are links to the New GP Member Guide, the forum rules, this video introduction made by user Qralloq and a little helpful formatting guide made by user Adam. You might also be interested in looking through some public games as well to get a feel for the site.
If you have any questions about how to use the site, you can put them into our Questions and Help subforum.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You're also invited to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to contact any of the following moderators:

bowlofspinach
CancerMan
Dramasailor
Len
Naatkinson
Qralloq
Keleth (site owner)

Happy gaming!
May 21, 2022 3:50 am
Welcome to the fold!
May 21, 2022 5:50 am
Hi SundanceKid007, welcome to GP!
May 21, 2022 7:05 am
Welcome to the community, @SundanceKid007! Did you bring Butch Cassidy with you? 🤠
May 21, 2022 12:14 pm
SundanceKid007 says:
Hi everyone!

I recently got into RPGs and I kinda jumped on the deep end of the pool. So many RPGs and so few people to play with. Would love to meet some more people on here and see what PbP is all about. Found out about Gamersplane through a Chaosium twitch actual play.
Welcome! Glad you found us. Thought I recognised the name from the Twitch chat :)
Last edited May 21, 2022 12:17 pm
May 21, 2022 1:07 pm
Welcome Sundancekid007. Hope you find some great games to try.
May 21, 2022 1:39 pm
We've welcomed a few cowboys lately...

Anyways, hello and welcome!
May 21, 2022 7:18 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Welcome to the community, @SundanceKid007! Did you bring Butch Cassidy with you? 🤠
Unfortunately, he didn't make it out of Bolivia
May 21, 2022 7:19 pm
Knifesedgegames says:
SundanceKid007 says:
Hi everyone!

Welcome! Glad you found us. Thought I recognised the name from the Twitch chat :)
Yep. That's me!
May 23, 2022 2:15 pm
Glad to have you!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.