Greetings and salutations!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jun 16, 2022 7:40 pm
Hello there fellow adventurers!

My name is Zimbi. I'm a 23 year old player and GM who has been within the TTRPG scene for a little over seven years. I've played and been a GM of several systems. Some of these include, D&D 3.5/5e, Pathfinder 1e, Starfinder, Dragon Age, Mass Effect, and a couple others I can't think of right off the top of my head.

I'm really looking forward to playing new games and meeting so many new friends on here. Hope to play with you all soon!!

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/MerryPaleGoa-size_restricted.gif
Jun 16, 2022 7:42 pm
Welcome, Zimbi!

If you want to see how GP functions, here are links to the New GP Member Guide, the forum rules, this video introduction made by user Qralloq and a little helpful formatting guide made by user Adam. You might also be interested in looking through some public games as well to get a feel for the site.
If you have any questions about how to use the site, you can put them into our Questions and Help subforum.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You're also invited to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to contact any of the following moderators:

bowlofspinach
CancerMan
Dramasailor
Len
Naatkinson
Qralloq
Keleth (site owner)

Happy gaming!
Jun 16, 2022 7:58 pm
Welcome Zimbi! I've seen a variant of 5e using Mass Effect. I'm interested to know what Tabletop games you've played with it.
Jun 16, 2022 7:59 pm
Hi Zimbi and welcome.
Jun 16, 2022 8:04 pm
RAAMtentacles says:
Welcome Zimbi! I've seen a variant of 5e using Mass Effect. I'm interested to know what Tabletop games you've played with it.
I think I've played with a 5e variant as well. It was an old PDF situation my friend had sent me a long time ago.
Jun 16, 2022 8:18 pm
Welcome, Zimbi!
Jun 16, 2022 10:35 pm
Welcome aboard
Jun 16, 2022 10:41 pm
https://data.whicdn.com/images/134464339/original.gif

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงกโค๏ธ Good Luck ! โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’šโค๏ธ
Jun 16, 2022 11:29 pm
Welcome Aboard!
Jun 17, 2022 1:15 am
Welcome Zimbi! Love to see the shout out to Dragon Age RPG. I'm running a campaign in meatspace and love it.
Jun 17, 2022 2:28 am
Bienvenidos!!!!
Jun 17, 2022 3:46 am
Welcome to GP, Zimbi!
Jun 17, 2022 10:51 am
Welcome to the community, Zimbi!
Jun 17, 2022 11:34 am
Welcome :)
Jun 17, 2022 1:02 pm
Hello and welcome!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.