Hello fellow intrepid adventurers!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jul 26, 2022 3:19 pm
How do you do? My name is Tealed, but you can call me 'Bjorn'! I'm 26 years old and I'm from Belgium, that little country wedged in between The Netherlands, France, and Germany like a nervous teenager being crowded around by bullies (disclaimer: not an actual political reality). I go by he/him pronouns and I'm neurodivergent. I also have an extreme love for monkey/primate facts and dad jokes.

I'm a Forever GM of four years running several systems: Legend of the Five Rings (Fantasy Flight edition), D&D 5e (because of course), and Call of Cthulhu 7e. I'm always hoping to become better at GMing, thus I wanted to try it in the player's seat for a change. That way I can experience what it's like playing and also figure out what kind of things work and what kind of things... don't. I also love writing and creating beautiful, compelling stories, so hey - two birds with one stone if I try some PBP!

Right now I have a preference to try out Pathfinder 2e, though Blades in the Dark and Lancer have also caught my eye!

Most importantly, I want to meet new people. I want to laugh with you as our characters bumble into a trap and get turned into piglets. I want to get excited with you as we finally uncover the hidden treasure chest, and I want to shriek in dismay with you as it turns out to be a mimic! I want to cry with you as our characters lose something dear to them... Perhaps even each other.

In short: I want to meet kindhearted and creative people to play with and to possibly be dear friends with for life (totally optional!). But for now, I hope to game with you all and have a splendid, lovely time!

Oh and, to the person who read this entire wall of text: I hope you have a delightful day, you're the best. :)
Jul 26, 2022 3:34 pm
Welcome Aboard, Tealed!

GamersPlane has a great community and is very involved and friendly! I'd definitely advise joining the GamersPlane Discord channel for lovely and diverse discussions about gaming and other interests. @Bowlofspinach should be a long shortly with a host of useful links including an invite to the Discord channel.
Last edited July 26, 2022 3:34 pm
Jul 26, 2022 3:38 pm
Welcome, Tealed. You've come to the right place!
Jul 26, 2022 3:43 pm
Svāgataṁ!!!!!!!
Jul 26, 2022 4:02 pm
Welcome, Bjorn! Great intro -- hope you enjoy getting to know the community here as you game and hobnob with us!
Jul 26, 2022 5:52 pm
Welcome, Tealed!

If you want to see how GP functions, here are links to the New GP Member Guide, the forum rules, this video introduction made by user Qralloq and a little helpful formatting guide made by user Adam. You might also be interested in looking through some public games as well to get a feel for the site.
If you have any questions about how to use the site, you can put them into our Questions and Help subforum.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You're also invited to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to contact any of the following moderators:

bowlofspinach
CancerMan
Dramasailor
Len
Naatkinson
Qralloq
Keleth (site owner)

Happy gaming!
Jul 26, 2022 5:56 pm
And bring Bowlofspinach some Birthday cake too.
Jul 26, 2022 7:58 pm
Welcome to GP Bjorn! Hope to see you around soon.
Jul 26, 2022 9:43 pm
Greetings and Salutations. You're the best too.
Jul 26, 2022 10:22 pm
Hi Bjorn! Welcome to GP!
Jul 27, 2022 1:46 am
Welcome, Tealed! I think you've love the community and look forward to meeting you in game!
Jul 27, 2022 2:55 am
Welcome to the community, Tealed!
Jul 27, 2022 7:10 am
Welcome welcome welcome!
Jul 27, 2022 5:42 pm
Hello and welcome!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.