Howdy, there.

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jul 27, 2022 9:15 pm
Hey everyone! I've been itching to be a player in something. Lately I've only been able to make time to run a small Star Wars FFG game over Discord with a friend. He suggested I check out picking PbP back up. I lurked around on Reddit and Google which led me here. I was very impressed with the post dice roller and decided to register and take the plunge; he may join too.

My favorite games/systems...
-DnD 3.5 (been wanting to try out 5e; I feel very behind the times)
-WoD/VtM
-Shadowrun 5e
-Star Wars FFG
Jul 27, 2022 9:20 pm
Wow! Just joined and already level 99. Not bad!
Welcome!

If you want to see how GP functions, here are links to the New GP Member Guide, the forum rules, this video introduction made by user Qralloq and a little helpful formatting guide made by user Adam. You might also be interested in looking through some public games as well to get a feel for the site.
If you have any questions about how to use the site, you can put them into our Questions and Help subforum.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You're also invited to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to contact any of the following moderators:

bowlofspinach
CancerMan
Dramasailor
Len
Naatkinson
Qralloq
Keleth (site owner)

Happy gaming!
Jul 27, 2022 9:21 pm
Welcome Aboard!
Jul 27, 2022 9:25 pm
Welcome to GP, Lvl99. I think you'll find that PbP is very accommodating to schedules and based on your interests you should have no problem finding a game.
Jul 27, 2022 10:06 pm
Welcome to GP. Hope you enjoy your stay!
Jul 27, 2022 10:09 pm
Welcome!
Jul 27, 2022 11:00 pm
Greetings and Salutations!
Jul 28, 2022 1:00 am
Welcome!
Jul 28, 2022 2:56 am
Welcome to the fold!
Jul 28, 2022 3:38 am
Welcome to GP!
Jul 28, 2022 4:44 am
Welcome to the community, @Lvl99_GreaseWizard!

Len

Jul 29, 2022 6:55 am
Welcome, GreaseWizard!
Jul 29, 2022 12:45 pm
Hello and welcome!

Also, is that Drew Carry as some sort of action hero? lol.
Jul 29, 2022 5:16 pm
Greetings :)
Jul 29, 2022 9:39 pm
Welcome, Lvl99_GreaseWizard. I hope you find some great games to join.
Jul 29, 2022 11:17 pm
Kind of awkward asking this but I didn't want to make a new thread...

Is it rude to post a thread in Games Tavern to see if someone will run something? I've been wanting to learn DnD 5e, specifically, so I also feel kind of weird volunteering to play a game when I'm new to a system.
Jul 29, 2022 11:29 pm
Lvl99_GreaseWizard says:

Is it rude to post a thread in Games Tavern to see if someone will run something? I've been wanting to learn DnD 5e, specifically, so I also feel kind of weird volunteering to play a game when I'm new to a system.
Not rude at all. Just put "Looking for GM" in the title along with the system. Or ask to join an already existing group. Many games usually have a spot open.
Jul 30, 2022 4:45 am
nezzeraj says:
Lvl99_GreaseWizard says:

Not rude at all. Just put "Looking for GM" in the title along with the system. Or ask to join an already existing group. Many games usually have a spot open.
Thank you; I made a thread asking.
Aug 1, 2022 9:19 pm
Croeso i GP!!!!!!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.