OOC Thread

Aug 9, 2022 9:30 pm
You know what to do here.
Aug 9, 2022 10:52 pm
Hi all! Thanks for the invite!

It's a bit late now, but I will start working on my character tomorrow. Really looking forward to this. The art work in the recruitment post really looks promissing for good adventure.
Aug 9, 2022 10:54 pm
Appreciate the invite. Working on it.
Aug 10, 2022 12:53 am
Thanks for the invite! Super excited to finally catch a game here! Gonna start working on my character tonight after work and tomorrow morning!
Aug 11, 2022 2:48 pm
Hi, all. I'm a little late to the party, but here I am! Ready to get savage on this world.
Aug 13, 2022 7:55 pm
Hey folks, looks like I was the last to arrive. I am present and ready. Trying to finalize my character so we can get underway. Appreciate your patience!
Aug 13, 2022 8:05 pm
Welcome @miroden. I think we are all working on finishing our characters. @cettish put a helpful summary in the Character Generation thread showing the group so far.
Aug 13, 2022 8:07 pm
Not sure if we are to build some relationship between our characters or is the GM going to handle that? Go to see we are all on the page.
Aug 24, 2022 6:15 pm
Ping. So, where are we?
Aug 24, 2022 7:32 pm
I am kinda afraid that the game died before it started.
Aug 24, 2022 7:41 pm
The DM, WhtKnt, commented elsewhere that they had a RL family upset so their input would be intermittent for a while. I think we should be patient while they work thru that and see what happens.
Aug 24, 2022 11:06 pm
I will be back in action shortly. I'm sorry if I missed telling people here, but about two weeks ago, my brother committed suicide. But the game is not dead. I have finally finished emptying his apartment and tomorrow I should be able to start to get my life back on track. Look for a new post soon. It looks like we are still waiting on Miroden's character but he can finish up and jump in when his character is ready.
Aug 25, 2022 1:06 am
@WhtKnt

Good lord, really sorry to hear that. Take the time you need.
Can anyone else help me with my character? I filled out the skills and stuff but I don't know if I got the allocation of points right. I also haven't added any equipment yet. Do we get the standard 500g?
Aug 25, 2022 3:04 am
@miroden: You can try using this, as it is quite handy for working out the point allocations, edges, and hindrances

savaged.us

If that does not help I can look over your character and let you know if I spot anything
Aug 25, 2022 7:09 pm
See the gameplay thread for game start.
Aug 26, 2022 8:06 pm
@Drakis2

Thanks! That actually really helps. I should have my stuff ready by tonight.
Sep 2, 2022 8:53 am
All. Due to reall life changes I will be available a whole lot less on GP.
As such I need to cut down the number of games I am in.
Because I not actively in character in this game yet, I am dropping out of this one.
Sorry all.
Sep 2, 2022 4:40 pm
Well GM. How are you going to handle the absence of Cettish's Character?
Sep 3, 2022 4:26 am
It's not a problem. I can easily adapt to five players, so we will carry on.
Sep 23, 2022 7:37 pm
My son gor hurt at school today. Nothing major, but I'll be focusing on him tonight. Probably won't post until tomorrow.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.