Hi

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Aug 27, 2022 8:28 pm
Love the UI of this site. Perfect for phone...?
Anyways, newbie here hoping to do some dnd 5e...
Aug 27, 2022 8:42 pm
Greetings and Salutations! Welcome to Gamersplane. You'll find plenty of 5e being played around here.
Aug 27, 2022 8:58 pm
Welcome, Sarkhanmad! I run and play a lot of games, primarily from my phone and agree that it works really well.

Lot's of D&D 5e gets played here, and I hope you find a great game to join. Check back often, as when they come up, they get filled soon. You should get an email when a new 5e game launches, but also watch the Games Tavern for interest checks, as sometimes they fill up before the actual game itself is created.
Aug 27, 2022 9:01 pm
Welcome to GP!
Aug 27, 2022 9:11 pm
Welcome Aboard!

Joining the DISCORD channel is another good way to get wind of when new games are forming and meet the members of the GamersPlane community.
Aug 27, 2022 9:14 pm
Welcome to the community, Sarkhanmad!

Len

Aug 27, 2022 9:24 pm
Welcome, Sarkhanmad.
Aug 27, 2022 11:36 pm
Welcome!
Aug 28, 2022 12:53 am
Hello and welcome!
Aug 28, 2022 12:55 am
Welcome!
Aug 28, 2022 2:32 am
Welcome, Sarkhanmad!

If you want to see how GP functions, here are links to the New GP Member Guide, the forum rules, this video introduction made by user Qralloq and a little helpful formatting guide made by user Adam. You might also be interested in looking through some public games as well to get a feel for the site.
If you have any questions about how to use the site, you can put them into our Questions and Help subforum.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You're also invited to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to contact any of the following moderators:

bowlofspinach
CancerMan
Dramasailor
Len
Naatkinson
Qralloq
Keleth (site owner)

Happy gaming!
Aug 28, 2022 4:00 am
Thanks everyone. Recommendations ,wow that is a really long word , on what format to convert my DDB character? I've seen some 'homebrew' type of character sheets on here.
Aug 28, 2022 6:51 am
Welcome to the community, Sarkhanmad!

I think these are the sheets you're looking for.

I think @Adam's Chrome extension allows you to directly import the character from DnD Beyond into a Gamers' Plane D&D5e character sheet (I don't know if it works for the Custom sheets).
Aug 28, 2022 11:09 am
Welcome to GP Sarkhanmad. If there isn't already a 5e game recruiting right now that suits your taste, then I'm sure there will be soon.
Aug 29, 2022 3:47 am
Hello!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.