[Recruiting] Heart: The City Beneath

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Oct 26, 2022 11:41 am
Happy to have you Rovan! Invite has been sent!
Oct 30, 2022 11:13 pm
Last call for any would-be Delvers! Feel free to check out the game thread!
Jan 9, 2023 10:18 am
Hello, I'm new to just about everything, but I'm interested in exploring new systems, and ways of playing them.

I'm a big fan of Darkest Dungeon, and while I know nothing of the setting, your prompt has me intrigued.

Hopefully coming in blind with no expectations is something you'd be interested in rather than a red flag haha.

I would love to see a plot arc through at your 'table,' if you would have me. If there's anything I can awnser for you, please just ask.

I've seen the game is closed, but if you have an opening or something, lemme know.
Last edited January 10, 2023 5:03 pm
Jan 13, 2023 1:06 pm
@Connwaer sent you an invite, let's see if we can find something for you!
Nov 1, 2023 10:16 pm
Power stirs in the heart of The Forgotten, a Tempest of Ambition reborn.
A Symphony of clashing wills, composed by the Undying echoes of the divine.
Crafted from the remnants of fallen zealots; of voracious supremacy; and of mortals' defiant hopes.

A new Storyline opens up, ready to take in more souls...

THE BLOOD SUMP

https://i.imgur.com/MbsNVAK.jpg

After more than a year of running this amazing game, I would like to gather a 3rd group of players, ready to explore The City Beneath!

Your storyline would be centered around a single landmark, which in this case would be none other than the Blood Sump - the freshly created gathering place for those intrigued by the Ancient gods of the far north.

While the specifics will be fleshed out once the group assembles, the main stories I am thinking about would be:

- Securing the area of Blood Sump, that was until recently infested with all manners of heartsblood creatures
- Emerging power dynamics in a landmark that was previously abandoned, and now has a big influx of people, some of which hunger for power
- Religious war against the Church of the Hungry Deep. Sooner or later, the Blood Sump will become the target of a "crusade"

I would like at least three players for this storyline, with the option of taking in more to make up for possible attrition.
Nov 2, 2023 10:01 am
I would like to join and discover what a heartsblood critter even is
Nov 2, 2023 1:22 pm
HueHueBr says:
I would like to join and discover what a heartsblood critter even is
Happy to have you, invite sent!
Nov 4, 2023 10:55 am
I'm interested! I know I'm late but I'd LOVE to play a Veteran of the 33rd! Plus, I love DD
Nov 4, 2023 3:57 pm
Sounds pretty good, invite sent!
Nov 5, 2023 9:13 pm
This system would be new to me, but after reading the first pitch to the current one I would be interested in playing.
Nov 7, 2023 12:25 pm
Invite sent!

We are currently starting the character creation process and may have a spot for 1 last delver!
Nov 8, 2023 11:59 am
I would be interested
Nov 9, 2023 3:21 pm
I recently finished listening through Sangfielle; would love to play a poor doomed soul in the Heart.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.