Echoes of OOC

load previous
Feb 20, 2024 11:55 pm
Thank you so much for the well wishes, and now I believe I'm well enough to rejoin the game. Will post in a moment.
Feb 21, 2024 11:52 pm
Sorry for leaving for a week without warning. Will start writing a Trinka post now
Mar 11, 2024 1:22 am
@jollycooperative Is Ruma planning to take point in the conversation with Master Whispers? I thought so given her reaction to him currently being in the building.
Mar 16, 2024 12:44 am
I too will get to post again soon.
Mar 18, 2024 9:01 pm
Okay, I say we (Roar team) could try healing a bit. I feel safe in taking some supply Stress thanks to mine SANCTUM OF STONE spell. Also need to to study that definitly-not-cursed locked book.

Do you guys also wish to do anything?
Last edited March 18, 2024 9:02 pm
Mar 19, 2024 1:46 am
testlum says:
@jollycooperative Is Ruma planning to take point in the conversation with Master Whispers? I thought so given her reaction to him currently being in the building.
Sorry, I was unexpectedly busy this week. Will start posting more regularly again.
Mar 19, 2024 2:19 pm
HueHueBr says:
Do you guys also wish to do anything?
I don't need to heal myself, but a lot of us are wounded. Thanks the gods for the first safe rest we've gotten in a while, lol. Will make my post later today.
Mar 23, 2024 4:25 pm
So, yesterday I just got better from a stomach bug I catched on the twentieth of this month, before catching a 38°C fever. Fever has lowered but not gone, might affect post rate for today and tomorrow
Mar 23, 2024 10:19 pm
HueHueBr says:
So, yesterday I just got better from a stomach bug I catched on the twentieth of this month, before catching a 38°C fever. Fever has lowered but not gone, might affect post rate for today and tomorrow
Damn, hope you get well soon. Remember to rest.
Mar 31, 2024 1:37 pm
Late Easter update and Happy Easter, folks.

Remember I wasn't feeling well a week ago? So, I found out a day after posting it that I have dengue! And my sister also caught it! That's why I went radio silent for a week. My symptoms are getting milder, but my sister is still in the hospital. My post rate will probably remain low. With that out of the way, are you guys still okay with me being in the game? I don't want to disrupt the game's pace for everyone else.
Mar 31, 2024 4:26 pm
Oh damn, I hope you and your family get well soon!

We've had a few cases of inactivity in the game and managed to get over all of them (mine included), hence I would say we can deal with it. Especially since we will now run a scene or two separately.

Also, frankly, I consider you to be a good player and hence I would very much prefer to keep you in the game.
Mar 31, 2024 4:56 pm
Yes, please get better soon. Blood Sump will be waiting for you :) !

And happy Easter!
Last edited March 31, 2024 4:57 pm
Apr 7, 2024 6:58 pm
I have to stop despairing weekly or I will end up getting kicked out of the game.

Quick question, does Trinka's shitty navigation count as "Let your curiosity lead you into danger" ?
Last edited April 7, 2024 6:59 pm
Apr 12, 2024 2:21 pm
Folks I am currently in the process of finishing my master thesis, which is eating pretty much all of my free time.

I should hopefully be back around the middle of next week, apologies for the inactivity.
Apr 12, 2024 6:20 pm
No worries, and good luck!
Apr 13, 2024 12:37 am
It's all good. My pace was also quite slow.
Apr 13, 2024 5:11 pm
Good luck on that thesis!
Apr 15, 2024 1:18 am
seifi says:
Folks I am currently in the process of finishing my master thesis, which is eating pretty much all of my free time.

I should hopefully be back around the middle of next week, apologies for the inactivity.
Good luck on your Masters' Thesis, those can always be a bit rough.

In fact I should be the one apologizing for inactivity, sorry folks, just got real swamped with work all of a sudden and had deadlines hanging.
Apr 15, 2024 7:00 am
No pressure. Good luck with your thesis!
Apr 15, 2024 10:34 am
Good luck with the thesis! Focus on what's important, the game can always happen later.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.