Savage Worlds - Pathfinder

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Sep 5, 2022 12:01 am
Hi,

Wondering if anyone is interested in running, or already is, a Savage Worlds Pathfinder game. If looking for PCs, I'd love to play. Played RotRL for SWADE briefly in FG and would love to continue that or one-shots, whatever's available. Thanks!
Sep 5, 2022 12:52 pm
I would be second to participate. But don't have books(only SWADE) so will to play some pre-gen.
Sep 5, 2022 2:18 pm
Just to clarify, you are looking to continue with RotTL, or you'd be down to just to some adventuring around Golarian?
Sep 5, 2022 2:23 pm
To clarify, I'm down for whatever, be it a full blown AP or adventuring around Golarion.
Sep 6, 2022 1:37 pm
Well, I'm definitely interested. I've been reading the lore grinding some gears.
Sep 7, 2022 8:14 am
I would love to play, love both Pathfinder and Savage Worlds (though haven't played it much).
Sep 7, 2022 3:54 pm
If this takes off and you need a player, consider me! I'd enjoy this. I have SWPF and SWADE.
Sep 8, 2022 1:57 am
Thoughts on if the party is part of the Pathfinder Society?!
Sep 8, 2022 11:18 am
Been thinking a bit more on this. Don't think I'm willing to take on running a full adventure path. But I might convert an old Pathfinder Society Missions or two and run them. They should be short and sweet. I have some other stuff so I won't have time to put together yet. But give me a couple of weeks and I think I'll be good to go.
Sep 8, 2022 11:23 am
Great @Furmyr! I at least will be waiting. And few weeks from now is even better for me. Say if we could help somehow.
Sep 8, 2022 3:15 pm
OooOo, Furmyr I was totally down to host it, but if you'd rather that's cool too! Just let me know!

My plan was the party on an initiate quest--a deed to get them into the Pathfinder society, then see where we'd go from there!
Sep 8, 2022 5:19 pm
I think there is functionality here on GP that you can pass GM role in Game to another user. So you two could change after fist advanture:)
Sep 8, 2022 7:35 pm
I've been following this with a great deal of interest. I've joined and started too many games recently, otherwise i would have been leaping to join this. I look forward to seeing how it plays out and maybe jumping into a later adventure.
Sep 8, 2022 9:04 pm
Dunko says:
Thoughts on if the party is part of the Pathfinder Society?!
I'm cool with that, or an original origin. Anything really. Just my $0.02 :)
Sep 8, 2022 11:37 pm
I'm cool with Pathfinder Society, multiple DMs, and whatever else y'all come up with!
Sep 9, 2022 9:38 am
Dunko says:
OooOo, Furmyr I was totally down to host it, but if you'd rather that's cool too! Just let me know!

My plan was the party on an initiate quest--a deed to get them into the Pathfinder society, then see where we'd go from there!
Yeah. I'm just going to run one of the low-level Pathfinder Society adventures I have. Think I got them in a humble bundle once, since I can't recall ever buying any. At least not what looks like a whole season worth of 'em. But don't know if any of them are an intro to the society.
Sep 17, 2022 8:13 pm
Hola, any update on this?
Sep 19, 2022 9:47 am
I started reading an adventure and looking into converting, and then life happened, so I haven't gotten much further at the moment. Still on the docket.
Sep 19, 2022 12:22 pm
I'm interested in this, because I want to give Savage Worlds a try.
Sep 21, 2022 12:55 pm
I'd be interested in this as well! I've run a few Savage Worlds games, but never been a player. I have the Savage Pathfinder books, but haven't dove into them yet.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.