Video Games Quotes

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Oct 21, 2022 6:29 am
My favourite quotes are:
"Come to the Heart Chamber. I wait for you there, where we last met, countless ages ago."
(Dagoth Ur)

Sorceror

CESN

Oct 21, 2022 8:10 am
"For the End of the World spell, press Control-Alt-Delete."

Sorceror
Last edited October 21, 2022 6:18 pm
Oct 21, 2022 9:03 am
From Masseffect 2
Gunnery Chief:
This, recruits, is a 20-kilo ferrous slug. Feel the weight. Every five seconds, the main gun of an Everest-class dreadnought accelerates one to 1.3 percent of light speed. It impacts with the force of a 38-kiloton bomb. That is three times the yield of the city-buster dropped on Hiroshima back on Earth. That means Sir Isaac Newton is the deadliest son-of-a-b*tch in space. Now! Serviceman Burnside! What is Newton's First Law?

Serviceman Burnside:
Sir! An object in motion stays in motion, sir!

Gunnery Chief:
No credit for partial answers, maggot!

Serviceman Burnside:
Sir! Unless acted on by an outside force, sir!

Gunnery Chief:
Damn straight! I dare to assume you ignorant jackasses know that space is empty. Once you fire this hunk of metal, it keeps going till it hits something. That can be a ship, or the planet behind that ship. It might go off into deep space and hit somebody else in ten thousand years. If you pull the trigger on this, you are ruining someone's day, somewhere and sometime. That is why you check your damn targets! That is why you wait for the computer to give you a damn firing solution! That is why, Serviceman Chung, we do not "eyeball it!" This is a weapon of mass destruction. You are not a cowboy shooting from the hip!

Serviceman Chung:
Sir, yes sir!
Oct 21, 2022 9:55 am
Civ's Gandhi says:
Our words are backed with nuclear weapons.

Solid Snake

bowlofspinach

Oct 21, 2022 10:05 am
Can I just collectively submit every time in any Metal Gear game that Snake repeats the last word of whoever he's talking to, but in a questioning tone?
Solid Snake

bowlofspunach

CESN

Oct 21, 2022 12:02 pm
Adam says:
Civ's Gandhi says:
Our words are backed with nuclear weapons.
bowlofspunach

No wonder the british raj'ed out of there
Last edited October 21, 2022 6:22 pm
Oct 21, 2022 9:13 pm
britt4512 says:
My favourite quotes are:
"Come to the Heart Chamber. I wait for you there, where we last met, countless ages ago."
(Dagoth Ur)
In that same vein

Moments later:

"You would try to kill me? I am a God. You cannot kill a God. Such a grand and intoxicating innocence."

-Dagoth Ur

Checks notes: Witnessed the Death of Sotha-Sil, Killed and Soul Trapped Almalexia in Azura's Star, Killed and Soul Trapped Vivec in The Black Star, Holding Keening and Sunder.

Moments later:
*Dagoth Ur dies*
Last edited October 21, 2022 9:16 pm

Nwabudike Morgan

CESN

Oct 22, 2022 2:59 pm
OOC:
@bowofspinach most hated NPC
Richard Baxton piloted his Recon Rover into a fungal vortex and held off four waves of mind worms, saving an entire colony. We immediately purchased his identity manifests and repackaged him into the Recon Rover Rick character with a multi-tiered media campaign: televids, touchbooks, holos, psi-tours— the works. People need heroes. They don't need to know how he died clawing his eyes out, screaming for mercy. The real story would just hurt sales, and dampen the spirits of our customers.
— Morgan Stellartots Keynote Speech, "Mythology for Profit"

Nwabudike Morgan
Oct 23, 2022 4:46 pm
"The sanctity of this place has been fouled!"

Oct 23, 2022 6:13 pm
https://i.imgur.com/rFbNl5V.png
"Hey Ya, it's me Imoen"
Oct 23, 2022 6:16 pm
Let's start a fight with Fallout fans

"War has changed."
Oct 26, 2022 2:47 am
"I will destroy everything! I will create a monument to non-existence!" - Kefka Palazzo, Final Fantasy 6
Oct 26, 2022 1:02 pm
bowlofspinach says:
Let's start a fight with Fallout fans

"War has changed."
😡
Oct 26, 2022 3:40 pm
Phil_Ozzy_Fer says:
"I will destroy everything! I will create a monument to non-existence!" - Kefka Palazzo, Final Fantasy 6
Ah, my favorite nihilist of all times...

"Life... dreams... hopes... Where do they come from? Where do they go? Those meaningless things... I'll destroy them all!"
Dec 7, 2022 3:37 am
As the Americans learned so painfully in Earth's final century, free flow of information is the only safeguard against tyranny. The once-chained people whose leaders at last lose their grip on information flow will soon burst with freedom and vitality, but the free nation gradually constricting its grip on public discourse has begun its rapid slide into despotism. Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master. --Commissioner Pravin Lal
Mar 7, 2023 10:33 am
I love video game quotes too! That quote from Dagoth Ur is definitely a memorable one.
Nov 9, 2023 9:18 am
That quote from Dagoth Ur brings back memories of epic adventures in Morrowind. The lore and dialogue in that game were simply legendary. If you're as passionate about gaming as I am, you might want to check out https://bitskins.com. They've got a great selection of in-game items and skins that can make your gaming experience even more memorable.
Last edited November 14, 2023 10:15 pm

Harry DuBois

Honor_Over_All

Nov 10, 2023 10:23 am
Harry DuBois

The limbed and headed machine of pain and undignified suffering is firing up again. It wants to walk the desert. Hurting. Longing. Dancing to disco music.
— Ancient Reptilian Brain
Nov 10, 2023 2:02 pm
Honor_Over_All says:
The limbed and headed machine of pain and undignified suffering is firing up again. It wants to walk the desert. Hurting. Longing. Dancing to disco music.
— Ancient Reptilian Brain
I love that game.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.