Theme Park OOC

Nov 26, 2022 9:17 am
Just an OOC for general discussion throughout the game
Nov 27, 2022 7:49 am
Welcome to the game, everyone! Feel free to briefly introduce yourselves and then check out this thread for some initial questions on tone and topics

KCC

Nov 27, 2022 2:59 pm
Hey, all! Glad to be here! Intrigued to see what this game is all about! Time to hit Pinterest for character art!
Nov 27, 2022 9:36 pm
Thank you for the invite, Bowl. And hi to the rest of you.
I'm also looking forward to learning more about the game. It sounds like something very different.
Nov 27, 2022 11:41 pm
Hi, I joined this game because it seemed interesting and also like a PbtA game which I love!
Nov 28, 2022 5:26 am
Glad to have you all here (and our last member who hasn't introduced himself yet). I'm really looking forward to this game!
Quote:
like a PbtA game which I love
It's not actually PbtA. It uses the term playbook but the playbooks are pretty much just some prompts to get an idea of your character. There's no rolling in this system
Nov 28, 2022 6:37 am
Salutations everyone! Sorry for the late hello. And thank you for the invite, Bowl!
Dec 11, 2022 5:32 pm
I have posted some more information about the gameplay in this thread here.

It's directly pasted from the rules so not everything will apply to PBP. For one, I'm going to say that only one person chooses the attraction and its features when we get to one of them, just for speed and ease in a much slower play by post context. Having a big discussion before each feature will slow us down a lot.

I'm going to start us off tomorrow by setting a scene at the first park feature where our characters as kids are meeting up. Not everyone is 100% finished with their adult characters yet, but that's fine, since we'll start as the kids anyway (remember to submit character sheets if you haven't yet). You still have time to think about your adult characters.

Once we've had a brief meeting/introduction scene, we can potentially split up into one or two different sub-scenes at the attraction going off some of the scene prompts. We'll figure it out!

We have this OOC thread to discuss anything coming up. I have full faith we can make this work.

KCC

Dec 12, 2022 3:05 am
Sounds good to me! I’m sure we’ll get it all figured out! Thanks for running this for us!
Dec 12, 2022 3:47 am
Technically, I'm not running anything. It's GMless. We all are equally responsible for this game
Dec 13, 2022 4:51 pm
I accepted Dylan's sheet
Dec 22, 2022 9:04 am
Tim says:
Tim is sure this means they'll all be kicked out of the park and banned forever.
I love this 😄 So accurate for an anxious kid
Dec 22, 2022 9:10 am
We are getting close to wrapping up this scene. I'm guessing about one more post or so per person, then we'll close it out. Those who haven't yet, remember to submit character sheets for your adult selves since that's going to be the next scene.

StereoSpade has left the game, so Jerry won't show up anymore, not in the kids scenes and not for the adults. Shouldn't be a problem, though. We are a good group size.
Dec 22, 2022 10:06 pm
I have submitted an adult character now.
Dec 22, 2022 10:08 pm
Sheet accepted!
Dec 23, 2022 5:37 pm
And I think that's a good place to end this thread at. I'll put up the next one later today.

Same attraction, couple years later
Dec 24, 2022 4:30 pm
Apologies for being late, been busy with the Holidays. Submitted Dylan's adult sheet, but I'll post tomorrow. Feel free to say he's a bit late
Dec 24, 2022 4:59 pm
Its Christmas. I dont think we're in that much of a rush. Tomorrow will be perfectly fine. I'm accepting your sheet
Dec 24, 2022 9:22 pm
Merry Christmas everyone
Dec 24, 2022 9:31 pm
Merry Christmas! ⛄
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.