Hey there!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jan 4, 2023 3:09 am
What's up, everyone? I was looking for somewhere to try out play-by-post, since that seems like a good way to practice socializing while playing some games, and google sent me here
My only real experience was a session or two of D&D 3.5e with a friend, but we lost interest pretty quick with just the two of us. Still, I like to read and watch videos about D&D and Pathfinder, so I'm looking forward to trying my hand at this!
I've also started reading about Pokemon Tabletop United recently, and am pretty interested, though I'm still reading the core rulebook and trying to grasp the basics
Hope we can have some good times together!
Jan 4, 2023 3:12 am
Glad you find the site! There's a great community here, and people play all kinds of different games.
Jan 4, 2023 3:17 am
Welcome, Dodge!

If you want to see how GP functions, here are links to the New GP Member Guide, the forum rules, this video introduction made by user Qralloq and a little helpful formatting guide made by user Adam. You might also be interested in looking through some public games as well to get a feel for the site.
If you have any questions about how to use the site, you can put them into our Questions and Help subforum.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You're also invited to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to contact any of the following moderators:

bowlofspinach
CancerMan
Dramasailor
Len
Naatkinson
Qralloq
Keleth (site owner)

Happy gaming!
Jan 4, 2023 3:19 am
Welcome to GP!
Jan 4, 2023 3:36 am
Welcome Dodge7, hope you find some great games.
Jan 4, 2023 3:54 am
Welcome!
Jan 4, 2023 4:21 am
Welcome to GP!
Jan 4, 2023 4:26 am
Welcome Aboard!

I recommend joining the GamersPlane DISCORD channel using the above link provided by Bowl. We don't play via Discord but it's a good way to get to know the community and chat in a more 'real time' manner.

Len

Jan 4, 2023 5:59 am
Welcome to the community, Dodge7!

Wow, you started me down the rabbit hole of Pokémon Tabletop United. I am late to Pokémon, but my kids love it, and they love D&D too, so a Pokémon ttrpg is an interesting thought. Thanks for mentioning it!
Jan 4, 2023 6:42 am
Welcome to the site and the community, Dodge7!
Jan 4, 2023 9:37 am
Hello and welcome! I hope you'll enjoy the site
Jan 4, 2023 11:35 am
Welcome
Jan 4, 2023 2:17 pm
Wow, I can see the great community already! I'll join the discord and have a good look around the site, get acquainted with the place. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!
Len says:
Welcome to the community, Dodge7!

Wow, you started me down the rabbit hole of Pokémon Tabletop United. I am late to Pokémon, but my kids love it, and they love D&D too, so a Pokémon ttrpg is an interesting thought. Thanks for mentioning it!
Glad to hear I dragged someone into that rabbit hole with me haha
Jan 5, 2023 8:07 am
Welcome :)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.