Back to RPGs

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Mar 1, 2023 2:11 pm
Hey all!

My name is P, and I’m thrilled ot have discovered Gamersplane, as I’m hoping to revive my old RPG and fantasy hobbies! I'm looking foward to connect with other like-minded pen & paper RPG fans and join a game!

I have played D&D 5, FATE Core, Call of Cthulhu games in the past. It’d be great to get a chance to delve into some FATE game. I’m also interested in trying out a rather niche system called "Universal", which is more of a story-telling than roll-a-dice system.

What I love about RPGs are the role-playing and storytelling aspects of it, while power gaming and overly strict and convolute mechanics are what I'd rather avoid. Hopefully, after getting my head around how play-by-post works, I'll be able to run my own game as a GM.

See you in the tavern!
Mar 1, 2023 2:25 pm
Welcome, Teamaker!

If you want to see how GP functions, here are links to the New GP Member Guide, the forum rules, this video introduction made by user Qralloq and a little helpful formatting guide made by user Adam. You might also be interested in looking through some public games as well to get a feel for the site.
If you have any questions about how to use the site, you can put them into our Questions and Help subforum.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You're also invited to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to contact any of the following moderators:

bowlofspinach
CancerMan
Dramasailor
Len
Naatkinson
Qralloq
Keleth (site owner)

Happy gaming!
Mar 1, 2023 3:20 pm
Welcome Aboard!
Mar 1, 2023 3:36 pm
Welcome!
Mar 2, 2023 12:48 am
Welcome!
Mar 2, 2023 1:26 am
Welcome Teamaker P! Hope you find some great games to join!
Mar 2, 2023 2:43 am
Welcome to the site!
Mar 2, 2023 5:30 am
Teamaker, welcome to GP!
Mar 2, 2023 9:15 am
Welcome Teamaker!
Teamaker says:
rather niche system called "Universal"
Is it this one that you mean?
https://i.imgur.com/hdfyjgk.png
Last edited March 2, 2023 9:16 am
Mar 2, 2023 10:41 am
Welcome :)
Mar 2, 2023 6:29 pm
Welcome to GP!

Len

Mar 3, 2023 6:52 am
Welcome to the community, Teamaker!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.