Issue 2

load previous

KCC

Jun 12, 2023 10:13 am
Heavy grits his teeth and clenches his fist. He looks to the others:

"Lets show them how it’s done!"

Despite his face reddening, and his knowledge that their adversaries were probably watching the display through a monitor somewhere, Heavy starts to dance.

Heavy is a thruster, and so he breaks out the midriff action, with his hands behind his head.

Rolls

2d6 - SAUR - (3d6)

(663) = 15

Leading from the ‘Front’ - (1d6)

(6) = 6

Voidsaur

nezzeraj

Jun 12, 2023 10:25 am
Voidsaur
As you dance your tails off, the voidsaur leader looks on with a mixture of fascination, envy, and outrage. "H-how are you doing this?! No Kosmosaur should be that agile...that coordinated! Damn you all! Damn you all to Hellicarsus!" He smashes his hand down on a control panel out of sight and the doors open as promised. He then leans over, defeated. "I surrender. I cannot hope to beat you with moves like those." Looking through the open doors, you can see into the administration center almost fifty yards further down as the voidsaur collapses into a rolling chair and holds his head in his hands.

KCC

Jun 13, 2023 5:38 am
Heavy motions for the others to watch the corners.

Could be an ambush… he mouths silently, before moving towards the Voidsaur.

"Your days are done! Hands where I can see them!"
Jun 13, 2023 6:59 am
Frank is in the zone and actually stopped paying attention a little while ago. Looking at the screen, he's pretty sure he'll be able to beat the current high-score, set by a certain 'VOYDSR'.
Jun 13, 2023 7:37 am
The voidsaur raises his hand which causes his head to bonk onto the administrative control panel. He has tiny little T-Rex hands.

The current high score is 801,987. Can Frank make it to 802,000? A nice, even number with lots of zeroes seems to beckon him.
Jun 13, 2023 7:51 am
OOC:
What should I roll for that? :D
Jun 13, 2023 9:40 am
OOC:
Saur + video game tactics
Jun 13, 2023 9:51 am
Frank puts in the extra effort to get the new high score. His feet move with a speed that they've never reached before, a faint smell of burning electronics emanates from the machine.

You can do this, Rook! He tells himself.

Exhausted, he slumps down against the railing behind him. His vision is blurry and scrolling up as his eyes adjust to non-video game looking again. He'll need a minute to recover before he can even check the score. "Did we do it?"

Rolls

3DR high score - (3d6, 1d6)

3d6 : (151) = 7

1d6 : (2) = 2

Jun 13, 2023 1:48 pm
Frank sees his score climb higher and higher. 801,987... 801,989... 802,002! He did it! Frank jumps up for joy! Unfortunately when he lands, he hears a crunch and smash as the game machine breaks under his weight. There's a sizzle of electricity and the smell of ozone. The screen goes black! Although he did it, there is no evidence. Only Frank will have the knowledge that he gained the high score.

KCC

Jun 14, 2023 9:53 am
"We did it." Heavy responds, not referring to the high score at all.

"Now someone cuff this bozo before I change my mind.

Hey, kid…

You wanna cuff the bad guy?"
Heavy offers, hoping that spoiling the kid might make things easier with the boss on the back end.
Jun 14, 2023 3:40 pm
Ptalia, hesitant to argue with the commander says "Maybe we shouldn't let him anywhere near the bad guy. We're in enough trouble as it is."
Jun 15, 2023 1:43 am
"If he tries anything we'll just blow off his kneecaps, yea? Hild him down, Heavy." Rickie levels his pistol at one of the voidsaur knees.

KCC

Jun 15, 2023 1:52 am
Heavy was about to shake his head loose.

Was he losing his edge?…

Killing the undercover saur, and now this…

Then Rickie sets a plan it motion, and Heavy just goes along with it.
Jun 15, 2023 6:09 am
The voidsaur doesn't put up a fight. He is near catatonic with awe of your dance moves. You hear little fragments of gibberish, "The moves...how could they...not mortal...inconceivable...the coordination..."

The kid's eyes light up as Heavy dangles the claw clamps dangle in front of him. He snatches them up with glee. "My father would never let me do something like this! This is so cool!" A few clinks of the cuffs later and Fyrancis says, "Like this?" As you look, the boy has somehow handcuffed himself to the voidsaur.

Just then, your comms beep. It is your boss calling.

FIN
OOC:
And scene! Decided to end on a funny kind of cliffhanger.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.