Hello

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Mar 15, 2023 2:36 am
Hey everybody,

Been playing RPGs since before it was legal, well before I was legal anyhow.

Ok, I have been looking to try some play by post rpg ever since I learned to write...

occ I really struggle with honesty

Third tubes the charm-
my name is Gregorn. I'm new to playing RPGs on forums, etc. In live play games I actually prefer to run games as a DM, but would like to get a feel for a game as a player before I make that commitment. I have almost all my experience in DnD 5e but I am open to new systems

wonder if this is how you do it?
Last edited March 15, 2023 2:37 am
Mar 15, 2023 2:56 am
Welcome, Gregorn. I'm sure you'll find lots of 5e opportunities to try your hand at, and I'm sure you'll get the swing of the play by post thing in no time.

Len

Mar 15, 2023 3:12 am
Welcome to the community, Gregorn. Hope you find some great games to play!
Mar 15, 2023 3:26 am
Welcome!
Mar 15, 2023 4:37 am
Welcome to GP, Gregorn, and to a great way to experience RPGs!
Mar 15, 2023 5:36 am
Welcome, Gregorn!

If you want to see how GP functions, here are links to the New GP Member Guide, the forum rules, this video introduction made by user Qralloq and a little helpful formatting guide made by user Adam. You might also be interested in looking through some public games as well to get a feel for the site.
If you have any questions about how to use the site, you can put them into our Questions and Help subforum.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You're also invited to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to contact any of the following moderators:

bowlofspinach
CancerMan
Dramasailor
Len
Naatkinson
Qralloq
Keleth (site owner)

Happy gaming!
Mar 15, 2023 6:33 am
Welcome to GP, Gregorn.
Mar 15, 2023 8:11 am
Welcome to our oasis!
Mar 15, 2023 11:17 am
Greetings and Salutations!
Mar 15, 2023 12:02 pm
Welcome Aboard!
Mar 15, 2023 1:54 pm
Welcome :)
Mar 15, 2023 3:43 pm
Welcome to the site!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.