X-Wing Miniatures: Epic space battles

Feb 12, 2015 3:58 pm
This is easily my current favorite addiction. Every new ship feels amazing, and the fact that I don't have all the ships bothers me. I want all the ships!

Anyone else play? Currently, I've got the base set, TIE Fighter, HWK-290, Imperial Aces, Z-95 Headhunter, E-Wing, TIE Phantom, Rebel Aces, YT-2400, and VT-49. I still have so many ships to get, and so far I've got one of each ship, and I'm just having fun playing with friends; I plan on starting to assemble actual fleets soon, maybe start competing. I love the strategy element, but got a long way to go. But I've already preordered everything for Scum and Villiany, I'll be preordering the big ship, and I'm tempted to buy into a $100 Kickstarter for ACCESSORIES. Someone stop me, I may have a problem.

So, do you play? Prefer a side? Favorite ship or accessory? My biggest thing right now is a growing fleet without a good means of transport. My ships are still all in their original boxing.
Feb 12, 2015 5:10 pm
Welcome to wargaming Keleth, it never ends
Last edited February 12, 2015 5:11 pm
Feb 12, 2015 5:15 pm
Thankfully, I don't need to buy and paint 5-10 figures to make one squad, and then 10 squads for an army :D
Feb 12, 2015 6:58 pm
Our face to face group has recently gotten into it. Mostly I bought a starter set, got a friend hooked and we both bought more. Then we hooked another two guys and they have bought in. Hoping for exponential growth next time as well :)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.