Recruitment: Dungeon Crawl Classics

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

ClosedCustomPublic1 / dayDmbrainiac

Jul 11, 2023 1:34 pm
I recently started up a game of Dungeon Crawl Classics on another site. I'm finding it really fun and so I'd like to start a game of it here as well. We'll start with a 0-level funnel adventure and keep going until everybody dies or the players get bored, whichever comes first. :D

Looking for 4-6 players who can ideally post at least once per weekday to keep the pace of the game up. Please post here if you're interested!
Jul 11, 2023 2:08 pm
Im a huge fan of DCC, any idea which funnel you might want to run?
Jul 11, 2023 2:33 pm
Not sure yet. I'm running Hole in the Sky in my other game, but I own several other ones. Ideally, I'd like to run one that would be new for all the players.
Jul 11, 2023 2:56 pm
Oh I’m interested!! DCC has been my favorito for awhile. I’ve never played Hole In The Sky beyond just arriving at the bridge. A guy who never DMs tried to run it at a bachelor party and it just flopped, so I’d love to actually finish it.
Jul 11, 2023 3:31 pm
Sounds interesting. Mark me as interesting
Jul 11, 2023 4:42 pm
Darkstar8 says:
Oh I’m interested!! DCC has been my favorito for awhile. I’ve never played Hole In The Sky beyond just arriving at the bridge. A guy who never DMs tried to run it at a bachelor party and it just flopped, so I’d love to actually finish it.
So, you played for 5 minutes, then? Lol! I’d be fine running Hole in the Sky again here, too.

The campaign is officially open for recruitment so please submit your application if you want to play!
Jul 11, 2023 4:49 pm
I'm in a metric ton of games (that's 10% more than a ton!) but I have heard a bunch about DCC and yet have never played. I'm interested, but please take others before me, at least if they're less lucky in PBP life than I.

To that end, I'll wait awhile before clicking in.
Jul 11, 2023 4:50 pm
Quote:
at least if they're less lucky in PBP life than I.
As if there is a single person on this site who is in more games than you 😋
Jul 11, 2023 5:00 pm
bowlofspinach says:
As if there is a single person on this site who is in more games than you 😋
That sounds like a 'they' problem and not a 'me' problem, haha.
Jul 11, 2023 5:21 pm
If DarkStar and Qralloq are in then I will throw my hat in as well.
Jul 11, 2023 5:37 pm
The more the merrier (up to 6 players that is!). Join us! :)
Jul 11, 2023 7:39 pm
If I can still join I will!
Jul 11, 2023 7:44 pm
Sure thing! I’ve sent invites to all who have expressed interest here. Assuming all of them accept, there’s still room for one more player.
Jul 11, 2023 8:54 pm
Dmbrainiac says:

So, you played for 5 minutes, then? Lol!
No, it was almost an hour of this guy just keeping us there and zooming in on minutia. It was so awful, I’m signing up to play even slower as one post per day. Lol
Jul 11, 2023 9:00 pm
Ha! I promise you will at least make it past the bridge this time.
Jul 11, 2023 10:00 pm
I would be interested. I love DCC funnels
Last edited July 11, 2023 10:00 pm
Jul 12, 2023 12:25 am
Darkstar8 says:
Dmbrainiac says:

So, you played for 5 minutes, then? Lol!
No, it was almost an hour of this guy just keeping us there and zooming in on minutia. It was so awful, I’m signing up to play even slower as one post per day. Lol
Lol, it was my bachelor party he was at and we were pretty wasted.
Jul 12, 2023 8:32 am
Good morning,

I can backup if anyone drops:)
Jul 12, 2023 5:18 pm
DaBardsItch says:
Good morning,

I can backup if anyone drops:)
FWIW, I invited DaBardsItch and hope we can make room.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.