OOC Conversation

load previous
Feb 29, 2024 10:22 pm
My wife has a minor surgery tomorrow. Probably won't post anything until Sunday or Monday.
Mar 1, 2024 1:09 am
Take your time sir. Sending a prayer for peace, excellent surgical experience, and quick healing. Or positive thoughts to that effect.
Mar 1, 2024 1:17 am
Seconded!
Mar 1, 2024 1:52 am
Godspeed to health!
Mar 6, 2024 11:28 pm
Ok, so real life is taking more attention than I expected. I'm dropping some games, but I'm going to try to keep up with this one. Might mean some posts are short, though. Hopefully that's ok.
Mar 6, 2024 11:41 pm
Always understandable Tim
Mar 7, 2024 2:24 am
Do what you need to sir.
Mar 7, 2024 2:28 am
So..., this witch lady has her cards out in the open, inside magic circles?

She's most likely controlling the water from coming in and drowning everyone or something is.

Aislynn wants to grab the cards and run, but she knows it won't be like the last time. We could all drown and I don't know that the witch can breathe water or not. Hmmm...
Mar 7, 2024 3:04 am
Yeah. Honey has been itching to grab them too but hasn’t for the same reason.
Who did we agree to back in the beginning?
Mar 7, 2024 3:23 am
Darkstar8 says:
Yeah. Honey has been itching to grab them too but hasn’t for the same reason.
Who did we agree to back in the beginning?
Who did we agree to about what?

One more point, is that we don't know how powerful this witch is.

Aislynn still has her sword drawn and could grab the cards, give them to Honey and then suffer whatever comes next. Probably death at the hands of the witch or some demonic shit from those magic circles!! LOL.

Any other bright ideas besides sacrifice the red head? Hehe...
Last edited March 7, 2024 3:24 am
Mar 7, 2024 3:41 am
umbraldragon says:
She's most likely controlling the water from coming in and drowning everyone or something is.

Aislynn wants to grab the cards and run, but she knows it won't be like the last time. We could all drown and I don't know that the witch can breathe water or not. Hmmm...
Yeah, I think the thought has crossed all our minds.
umbraldragon says:
Who did we agree to about what?
Well, in the very first post, each of the wizards here appeared to someone, bidding them to come visit them.

But on the way to this castle, the path took us through a field that was the home of a bunch of skeletons. The first batch asked us whom we served and Aislynn replied, "The Wizard!" Ironically, that's who she banished by grabbing at his cloak.

So now, we're dealing with the Sorceress, Erodiade. And somewhere else is the Magician, Darjr.
Mar 7, 2024 5:25 am
Yes that’s what I meant by who. So we are unpledged again then so…
I like how none of us are keen to letting her have what she asks for.

I’m cooking a plan if Honey can cast high enough on holy sanctuary. That would make her untouchable… ish.

Hope everyone can swim.
OOC:
Well I didn’t roll too high. Maybe Aislyn can grab and handoff like you said.
Last edited March 7, 2024 5:40 am
Mar 7, 2024 4:28 pm
didn't the GM say we had control of the monsters when they reappear the next day?
Mar 7, 2024 10:00 pm
I think we do control something when in possession of the tablets
Mar 8, 2024 4:44 am
When in doubt, kill 'em all! We'll hack our way to glory!
Mar 9, 2024 12:56 am
@Dmbrainiac I recall DaBardsItch telling you to npc his pc so Kip the dwarf is up and all yours.
Mar 11, 2024 11:54 am
Thanks for the reminder, I will post when I have some time today.
Mar 14, 2024 3:37 pm
Busy day today, won't have a chance to post till tomorrow.
Mar 15, 2024 11:54 am
I will be on vacation next week without internet access, so I will not be able to post until I return on Monday, March 25th.
Mar 15, 2024 2:59 pm
Enjoy!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.