Need some help

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jul 30, 2023 1:31 pm
I'm new, that's obvious. I created my account, and I've been trying to create a game for my gaming group since. I fill out all the details, but when I click to "Create", nothing happens. I go to my games and there's nothing.

I've tried it on two browsers, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. Is there a period of time I have to wait after creating an account before I can create a game? I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.
Jul 30, 2023 1:34 pm
First of all, welcome! I'll drop my usual repertoire of useful stuff:
[ +- ]
As for your issue, do you get any kind of error message? A common problem is that people haven't clicked the [+] next to the character sheet select to actually add the selected option to the game.
There isn't a waiting period, so that can't be it.
Jul 30, 2023 10:22 pm
Yes, I added the Star Wars FFG character sheet from the very first attempt. Here is a screenshot of what I've done every time...

https://imgbox.com/VuYV3KYB

When I select to "Create", nothing happens. It goes nowhere. When I go to my games, there's nothing.
Jul 30, 2023 11:06 pm
Welcome to GP!

The only thing I can think of is that the post frequency that you input is beyond some arbitrary limit for that field (500 is a lot!). Try 1 post per day. It has no effect on the game itself, it's just for advertising purposes, so you can still post as much as you want in the game.
Jul 31, 2023 12:21 am
I changed that with other attempts but the number didn't seem to matter. The lowest was 50. I want to use the FFG Star Wars Dice actively online. That's why I set it so high originally, to cover a game session.

I'm also having an issue logging into my account. I make a password, log in, but then when I come back to the site, it says I have the wrong login or password. The first time it happened I didn't think too much of it. I reset my password. But now I've had to do it a second time. I know the password is correct because each time I've had to set one, you have to retype to confirm it, and I've used the passwords before, so I know them. I've tried multiple times each time to make sure they were right, and that I didn't accidentally have the cap lock on. So I have no clue what's going on here.

And as I mentioned before, I've tried it on two different browsers, Firefox and Chrome.
Jul 31, 2023 12:42 am
Ok, I just tried 50 posts per day and I have a game set up. I won't know if the password issue is a thing til I have to log in again. But I have the game set up finally. Thanks for the help guys.
Jul 31, 2023 2:00 am
The password thing is something only @Keleth can look into. No idea what could be going on there.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.