Colassanto says hi!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Sep 14, 2023 10:49 pm
Like the title says: "Hi"

I'm new on Games Planes but I've been playing asinchronic rpgs for a long time on a spanish website. I have 30 years old and I live in Uruguay (that small country between Argentina and Brazil) so my English is not perfect but I do my best.

On games I'm curently playing two games with my tables, one Call of Cthulhu mini adventure and a Wildsea game so if you guys like those games we are going to be friends. I'm also interested on learning things like D&D, WOD (mainly Vampire, Wherewolf and Hunter), 7th Sea, Runquest, and smaller games like Ryuutama, Golden Sky Stories, etc.

Hope you are having a cool day and we can play together.
Sep 14, 2023 11:13 pm
Welcome Colassanto. Some great games on your plate and wish list. I hope you find some equally great games to join!
Sep 14, 2023 11:16 pm
Welcome to GP!
Sep 15, 2023 12:50 am
Welcome Aboard!
Sep 15, 2023 3:23 am
Welcome to the site!
Sep 15, 2023 4:08 am
Welcome, Colassanto!

If you want to see how GP functions, here are links to the New GP Member Guide, the forum rules, this video introduction made by user Qralloq and a little helpful formatting guide made by user Adam. You might also be interested in looking through some public games as well to get a feel for the site.
If you have any questions about how to use the site, you can put them into our Questions and Help subforum.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You're also invited to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to contact any of the following moderators:

bowlofspinach
CancerMan
Dramasailor
Naatkinson
Qralloq
Keleth (site owner)

Happy gaming!
Sep 15, 2023 5:06 am
Welcome to the community, Colassanto!
Sep 15, 2023 5:18 am
Welcome!
Sep 15, 2023 8:03 am
Welcome :)
Sep 15, 2023 12:44 pm
Welcome. (Again) :)
Sep 15, 2023 3:07 pm
Welcome to GP!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.