Myself

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Nov 27, 2023 9:41 am
nezzeraj says:
Will there be magic in this game if its historical? What about clerics and praying to gods for their spells?
While a simple band aid may seem magical in the eyes of an Indian, it's just a bandaid, and the church has full access to such supplies.
Nov 27, 2023 9:47 am
Clerical and Paladin 'spells' count as encouragement and almost paramedic. Yes they have everything that holy spells do except for ressurction. You can certainly still pray to your God, I do encourage it.
Last edited November 27, 2023 9:51 am
Nov 27, 2023 10:28 am
Will there be magic in the game?

An Indian would consider a bottle of 70 proof magical for its healing properties, the same with various things you might discover in your adventures that are commonly available in modern society.

So yes, there's magic. :D
Nov 27, 2023 10:52 am
Thanks for your thorough answer. I realize this is better discussed in the interest check thread.
Nov 27, 2023 2:26 pm
Welcome Unicorn! One Newbie to another.
Nov 27, 2023 5:39 pm
Hello there. I'm not sure where the thread went too. At the moment I'm looking for 3 more players before game launch. Typically, I keep my game open if others want to join later they may do so. I thought I had another game but I'm not sure where I stuck it. My game is historical, magical and should be fun to play.
Nov 27, 2023 6:22 pm
Unicorn says:
nezzeraj says:
Will there be magic in this game if its historical? What about clerics and praying to gods for their spells?
While a simple band aid may seem magical in the eyes of an Indian, it's just a bandaid, and the church has full access to such supplies.
Um, excuse me? What now?
Nov 27, 2023 6:55 pm
Unicorn says:
Unicorn says:
An Indian would consider a bottle of 70 proof magical for its healing properties, the same with various things you might discover in your adventures that are commonly available in modern society.
We understand that you have developed your own custom game combining history and fantasy elements. However, we ask that you do not cast aspersions upon a rich and complex culture.
Nov 27, 2023 11:51 pm
I apologize, I was just using it as a handy example.
CancerMan says:
Unicorn says:
Unicorn says:
We understand that you have developed your own custom game combining history and fantasy elements. However, we ask that you do not cast aspersions upon a rich and complex culture.
I apologize, I was just using it as a handy example.
Nov 29, 2023 6:12 pm
Welcome!
Dec 3, 2023 10:46 am
Thank you.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.