A Squirrel appears!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 27, 2023 3:29 pm
Heya!

Soo, I don't actually have to report all that much here. My experience with tabletop gaming is relatively short when compared to most others, I've only really played for like three years at this point? Got in the - probably - common way over DnD5e, which I enjoyed a lot, but grew to dislike slightly over the last few months. Oversaturation or something like that I guess. Now looking to branch out into other systems! Which I sadly know very little about, nevermind the rules. But alas.

I have played bits and pieces of systems online over PbP, but most of those campaigns collapsed before going anywhere significant. I adore the Traveller character creation system and like sci fi overall!

I guess that's it!
Nov 27, 2023 3:32 pm
Welcome, Katzle!

If you want to see how GP functions, here are links to the New GP Member Guide, the forum rules, this video introduction made by user Qralloq and a little helpful formatting guide made by user Adam. You might also be interested in looking through some public games as well to get a feel for the site.
If you have any questions about how to use the site, you can put them into our Questions and Help subforum.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You're also invited to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to contact any of the following moderators:

bowlofspinach
CancerMan
Dramasailor
Naatkinson
Qralloq
Keleth (site owner)

Happy gaming!
Nov 27, 2023 3:47 pm
Welcome @Katzle! Currently starting up my first PbP as GM atm and that's science fiction... there's a fair amount of that on here, is my feeling. Look forward to playing with you sometime!

For example, this game is currently taking expressions of interest - a science fiction homebrew rules sandbox game being run by @htech
Last edited November 27, 2023 3:51 pm
Nov 27, 2023 4:09 pm
Welcome Katzle, most games here are beginner friendly, so don't be afraid to ask if you see anything that catches your eye.
Nov 27, 2023 4:16 pm
Welcome to GP, Katzle. I've only been playing for four and a half years and ninety-nine percent of it has been right here. I've only played one game at the table and recently one online live Savage Worlds game.
Last edited November 27, 2023 4:16 pm
Nov 27, 2023 4:40 pm
Welcome Aboard!

Where else have you played via PbP? GamersPlane has a great community and is really welcoming for new players. I advise joining the Discord channel. We don't play over there but there's plenty of lively TTRPG and pop culture discussion; plus, it's a good way to get to know the community!
Nov 27, 2023 5:55 pm
Welcome to the community, Katzle!
Nov 27, 2023 5:56 pm
Welcome!
Nov 27, 2023 6:23 pm
One Newbie to another: welcome!
Nov 27, 2023 6:31 pm
Greetings and Salutations!
Nov 27, 2023 8:19 pm
Thanks for the warm welcomes! :D
Nov 27, 2023 9:08 pm
Welcome
https://media.tenor.com/aUnjU0bk32oAAAAC/squirrel-dog.gif
Nov 28, 2023 12:36 am
Welcome!
Nov 29, 2023 1:58 pm
Welcome :)
Nov 29, 2023 5:38 pm
Welcome aboard!!!

Len

Nov 30, 2023 2:42 am
Welcome to the community, Katzle!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.