Anything goes interdimensional clusterfk

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Dec 12, 2023 9:37 pm
Okay, I tweaked my numbers to more consistently hit my combat caps (habit from Mutants & Masterminds 2e and Champions).

I know the Blaster specialty is an obvious pick, but I decided to grab Support to encourage me to do more stunt-y stuff. I think my baseline numbers are fine for "shooting guys". Might put together some examples of the kinds of dumb FPS guns that Shrapnel can make with their Omnipower, but I think I'm fully ready now.
Dec 13, 2023 2:35 am
Cool! You can use any format you want to post your sheet.

I'm happy to run for two people, do you guys want to wait for more players?
Dec 13, 2023 2:53 am
Let the madness commence!
Dec 13, 2023 2:58 am
I updated the previous post with the new numbers, also put Shrapnel in the Character Library for quick reference.

I'd be happy to have more players, but after two weeks I'm not expecting any more to pop up. Maybe after Christmas? I'm not sure if you'd want to push the start date back that far.
Dec 13, 2023 3:12 am
Oh wow I had actually forgotten that you had already posted your character, sorry! Okay give me like a day or two to take a good look at your guys. I will try advertising in a few other places in the meanwhile. You guys also feel free to advertise the game however / wherever you like, and / or to invite any friends you think would be interested.
Dec 13, 2023 11:53 pm
My google spreadsheet will be the format I use, the fields say the numbers are right. I'll copy Celestine's format when you give the thumbs up.
Dec 14, 2023 6:27 am
I have an idea for the first global threat if you're willing to watch a great christmas animation

In short:

Interdimensional Creatures bent on destroying the Holiday Cheer. Those Villains!
Last edited December 14, 2023 8:56 am
Dec 17, 2023 11:15 pm
Uploaded a sheet in Celestines format HERE.
Jan 14, 2024 3:09 am
Well at least making a character was fun. But I suspect this is an abandoned concept.

I like the idea of collaborative comic book heroes. Why let a good idea die?

You do not have permission to post in this thread.