Katzle character generation

load previous
Dec 3, 2023 8:33 pm
The year of being a recruit was one of Mariellas most difficult times through her life. Sure, she learned something new practically every day - aside from what she already knew from her exploits as a merchant - but the days dragged on and on, her goal of finally setting off to own adventures and discoveries seeming to take ages. However, Mariella worked through it and - apparently - much quicker than some of the other Recruits. While conversing, some of them seemed to be stuck in this preliminary step for up to four years! So, in the end, she should perhaps consider herself quite lucky.
Mariella has gotten her nervouness issues under control - atleast projecting that immage outwardly, her belly-butterflies are still pretty active - since the last time she applied for a job, instead waiting in the central meeting chamber, arms clasped behind her back. She waits calmly, reciting properties of different rock types as has been a habit of hers since she was small, until her superior arrives.
As Master Alaric enters, her black-ish eyes light up with exitement. He looks capable enough and Mariella certianly heard about his skills in rumours and conversation bits she had in the past year. His reassuring speech and smile go to a great lenght of comforting her that the future will be a bright one.

"It will be an honor to serve as your apperentice!"
Attributes Temporary Attributes Skills
Strenght: 16 Education: 6 Level 0: Demolition, Gunnery, Profession: Mining, Navigation, Stewardship, Streetwise, Resilience,
Agility: 7 Social: 10 Level 1: Athletics, Arts, Broker, Bureaucracy, Drive, Engineering, Piloting, Persuasion, Zero G
Wits: 10 Age: 25/30
Charisma: 13
OOC:
I went with Navigation as a Level 0 attribute and Drive and Athletics for the Level 1 attributes. Onwards!
Last edited December 3, 2023 9:40 pm
Dec 3, 2023 8:44 pm
Ok! You're 25 now, after 1 year as a recruit. Please roll 1d4 and 1d20 for your second term :)
Dec 3, 2023 9:40 pm
OOC:
Alright, adjusted!

Rolls

Second Term Explorer Duration - (1D4)

(4) = 4

Second Term Explorer Attributes - (1D20)

(4) = 4

Dec 3, 2023 10:25 pm
Ok! Choose 2 between: Academics (geology), Athletics, Animals, Driving, Investigation, Navigation, Notice, Resilience.

You have only one year left, so please roll another 1d20 so I can give your final list and let's wait for the other players. =)
Dec 3, 2023 10:51 pm
OOC:
Aahh, that went quickly towards the end :D Upping Drive again for a Level 2 Attribute, that sounds neat. And while Geology might bite itself with Profession:Miner in some cases, it'll fot the character perfectly, so that!

Rolls

Last year :( - (1d20)

(8) = 8

Dec 3, 2023 11:14 pm
Yeah, it did ;) It's cause she was ready for the main adventure by the end of it.

So here's your last list: Academics (Botany), Athletics, Animals, Notice, Resilience, Will, Medicine.

Further development will happen using XP. I'll post those rules when we start.

By the way, I have created a character template in the Chargen thread. Please submit your character sheet when possible. If you have any questions, just ask.

We will see what happened during those 5 years in the opening scenes.
Dec 4, 2023 2:08 am
OOC:
Alright!
I'll try to look for a guide concerning character sheets and submit Mariellas statistics.

Taking Resilience and Will this time!

Attributes Temporary Attributes Skills
Strenght: 16 Education: 6 Level 0: Demolition, Gunnery, Profession: Mining, Navigation, Stewardship, Streetwise,
Agility: 7 Social: 10 Level 1: Academics (Geology), Athletics, Arts, Broker, Bureaucracy, Engineering, Piloting, Persuasion, Resilience, Will, Zero G
Wits: 10 Age: 30 Level 2: Drive
Charisma: 13
Last edited December 4, 2023 9:03 am
Dec 4, 2023 9:13 am
OOC:
Alright, working on the character sheet! I just noticed that I missed Mariellas Carousing 1, but there's no space on the Skills left on the character sheet? :D
Dec 4, 2023 9:17 am
OOC:
Too many skills? There are 15 slots in there... =/

Ok, you can submit without it and I'll edit and hack a couple of extra spaces in it for you.
Dec 4, 2023 10:53 am
OOC:
Yeah, Mariella has too many! :D
Submitted it already!
Dec 5, 2023 12:52 am
OOC:
Thanks! Will fix it on Wednesday or Thursday. :)

Thread locked