The trouble with Fey Relations

load previous
May 8, 2024 4:23 am
Though there is no great fanfare it is easy to tell the town is both elated by the news that the conflict is over but also troubled somewhat by what little they know of the details. The fact that Malgrim does not speak out against you after your earlier conflict and Thagren says you helped to resolve things gets you a curious cutesty though several of the villagers are still a bit wary of you. A good meal and nice beds do much to ease the stress of the past days and you awake refreshed and ready to set out to your next great adventure.
OOC:

The major story is over. Feel free to finish up anything you wish to in town and let me know when you are ready to move on.
I added advancement comments in your threads.
May 8, 2024 1:23 pm
OOC:
Also think about what you would like to do next. There are a couple of groups at my main story area. If you want I can FF your story to get you all there and you can interact with the others. If you just wish to keep as you are let me know any idea or desires you have for the next story

Either way I will take the rest of this week off of major story development. I found keeping a single story going for too long without a break burns me out so I am trying to add short breaks between major story arcs. Other teams get this mostly by going back to town and chatting, shopping, etc
May 8, 2024 10:52 pm
Mina smiles bashfully at Ultime's praise and encouragement. Later in the evening, after they return to the inn, the foxkin pauses when she and Aizashi happen to pass one another in the hallway. She calls his name, then kneels beside him.

Aizashi, you... You don't need to feel bad about being confused -- about Malgrim, she says softly. Malgrim did act rashly... and it got people hurt. He did it partially out of love for his sister, but... but that doesn't make it right. Things aren't black or white, and people -- and, and the fey -- they aren't just good or just bad. Life is a lot more complicated than that... She pauses. But you, Aizashi... You have a simple, well-meaning heart... I am glad we met... She smiles a little self-consciously before she clears her throat and goes on.

I just wanted to catch you, to say that, in case we missed you in the morning. Tomorrow, Ultime and I will be getting up bright and early to continue on my quest to find my mother... I don't expect you to join us, but you are welcome to, if you like. I wish you the best, wherever life takes you... Mina holds out an ungloved hand to squeeze Aizashi's black, furry paw. As she does so, she magically sends him an encouraging boost of warmth and affection. She smiles at him.
OOC:
I think, at this point, I'll be bowing out of this game. I've really enjoyed learning this system, though. Thank you so much for the opportunity, @Psybermagi!! Out of curiosity, is there a pdf or website where I can see all the TinyD6 rules written out? I might try my hand at using it (or some variation of it) in the future!
May 8, 2024 11:05 pm
Aizashi is taken a little by surprise by Mina's actions, but thanks her regardless Thank you for your help. It was nice to meet you. I wish you luck in your endeavors.

After having eaten and washed up he will go to bed and crash, sleeping through the night.
When he gets up in the morning he is a little unsure what to do now, so he decides to make sure that everyone in town is doing alright.

He attempts to check in with Gorman, but can't find him so he will start saying his good-byes around town.
OOC:
You can put me where ever it fits :)
May 8, 2024 11:34 pm
OOC:
Have fun out there karabooo
Tiny D6 is a sold product, just search for it, but they have a free basics sheet that goes over most of it. I just doesnt have any traits etc. There are links in my TinyD6 thread in the References section
May 9, 2024 6:09 am
OOC:
I will also be stepping away from this game. It’s been fun, but taken more time and energy than I thought I had. Ultime doesn’t have anything specific to say to Aizashi, but will thank him for his help and wish him the best. Thank you all for a great adventure!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.