Chapter 1: A Celestial Odyssey

load previous
Dec 19, 2023 1:27 am
Hank, here is your list:
- Quantum Flux Compression Coils (2 sets, just to be safe)
- Neutrino Capacitor (just one extra. This stuff is expensive and you already have 1 spare)
- Universal Interface Screws (50, assorted sizes)
- Graviton Stabilizers (pair)
- Flux Harmonizer Chips (3 units)
- Bio-Regenerative Life Support Filters (pack of 10)

It will be 1,272 credits (base price, depending on your Broker roll/negotiation later, it can be cheaper or more expensive).

The captain has granted you access to the ship's credit card for this purchase.
OOC:
Using the corporate card is always fun! =D

Rolls

Cost - (1d2000+500)

(772) + 500 = 1272

Dec 19, 2023 10:23 am
Jil offers to go to the surface with Gabe's team.

"Captain, I have cargo experience if the shuttle needs a co-pilot"
OOC:
Finally worked out how to setup the character sheet. Sorry, I thought it was a lot more complicated than it actually was. This whole site is very impressive.
Dec 19, 2023 3:58 pm
"I don't want to step on any toes," Douklan begins, "But I was trained and have served as a pilot for the past six years. I'm happy to take the shuttle to Draco I or to help out with navigating to Draco III."
Dec 19, 2023 4:13 pm
OOC:
ImperfectBeing says:
[ooc]Finally worked out ...[/ooc
ImperfectBeing, I changed your OOC message, above, to show you how you can do that message using the ooc tag :). You can click on edit, in your message, to see it.

Captain Zaytsev

htech

Dec 19, 2023 4:21 pm
spaceseeker19 says:
"I don't want to step on any toes," Douklan begins, "But I was trained and have served as a pilot for the past six years. I'm happy to take the shuttle to Draco I or to help out with navigating to Draco III."
"Thank you for your offer, Lieutenant. Once this meeting concludes, please assume the Navigation seat on our bridge. I'll assist you in familiarizing yourself with our procedures, controls, and address any questions you may have."
Captain Zaytsev
Dec 19, 2023 5:54 pm
OOC:
For the record, Hank isn't very territorial. If Jil is the better pilot (which I am pretty sure she is, and not by a little), she can pilot and Hank can co-pilot.
Dec 19, 2023 6:33 pm
OOC:
We will do that. She is way better pilot, indeed.

Waiting for Mariella choice, to define in which ship she will play this chapter, and then we'll move on to the new threads.
Dec 19, 2023 8:39 pm
OOC:
Guys, I think you just set me up to roll a 1.
Thanks for the OOC tip. Slowly getting there (very slowly)
Dec 19, 2023 9:20 pm
OOC:
Go look at my character generation thread. You *want* me to be the co-pilot, not the pilot. 😊
Last edited December 19, 2023 9:20 pm
Dec 21, 2023 11:02 pm
OOC:
Mariella will stay in the Celestial Voyager.

So, end of Chapter 1. =)

This was just an introduction, so no XP this time (the answer is NO to all 3 Character Advancement questions).

We will surely have something at the end of the next chapter, though. ;)

Thread locked