[OPEN] D&D 5e: Secrets of the Greenwold

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Dec 30, 2023 5:30 pm
GeneCortess says:
OOC:
Hmm. I have a few days now to trade out spaceseeker19 dice. I think that he needs new ones. Like the ones that are a bit more particular.
hehe makes sence. Since you are also in que for the [Recruitment][5e][Long Term]Bargins with the Dark. its only fitting that your chance of joining this game should be lower :D
Dec 30, 2023 5:38 pm
Can't advertise a 5e game without a dozen people applying 😅
Dec 30, 2023 6:03 pm
Winks at bowlofspinach. "Should tell you something."
Jan 2, 2024 4:14 pm
I'll be holding the "drawing" (rolling, really) for the game invitations in a few hours, with invitations going out shortly afterward.
Jan 2, 2024 8:17 pm
OK, so the people who have expressed interest in the game are, in order:
1 - runekyndig
2 - SenorDeebs
3 - JoshuaMabry
3 - MaJunior
4 - WhiteDwarf
4 - GreyWord
5 - GeneCortess
5 - Alexeij
6 - Eyes
9 - grifter730
7 - forkbeard
8 - Redamancy
9 - Kilikina

I will begin rolling to determine first invitations. The first roll is...3: JoshuaMabry!
Removing his name from the list, now I will roll 1d12 for the second roll...9: grifter730!
Updating the list again, for the third roll it's 1d11...4: WhiteDwarf!
Revising the list to just 10 names, the fourth roll is...5: GeneCortess!
For the fifth roll, only 9 applicants remain. The roll is...9: Kilikina!
The final invitation of this first set will be randomly chosen from the 8 remaining names. The roll is...6: Eyes!

Thanks to everyone who expressed interest in this game! If I could run all of you, I would.

I will be sending invitations to those people whose numbers were rolled. If those invitations are not accepted in the next 24 hours, I will return to this thread and select a replacement name to receive an invitation.
Last edited January 2, 2024 8:40 pm

Rolls

Invitation #1 - (1d13)

(3) = 3

Invitation #2 - (1d12)

(9) = 9

Invitation #3 - (1d11)

(4) = 4

Invitation #4 - (1d10)

(5) = 5

Invitation #5 - (1d9)

(9) = 9

Invitation #6 - (1d8)

(6) = 6

Jan 2, 2024 9:56 pm
OK, so I've already had one player decline the invitation. So I'm rolling again, 1d7 this time. MaJunior gets invitation #7.

1 - runekyndig
2 - SenorDeebs
3 - MaJunior
4 - GreyWord
5 - Alexeij
6 - forkbeard
7 - Redamancy
Last edited January 2, 2024 9:57 pm

Rolls

Invitation #7 (1d7) - (1d7)

(3) = 3

Apr 15, 2024 5:34 am
OK, so we've had another player have to leave for time commitments. So we have room for a new player to join with a level 2 PC.

Currently, the party consists of an Artificer, a Bard, a Cleric, a Druid, and a Rogue.

We are using the D&D 5e Player's Handbook and Tasha's Cauldron of Everything for character generation/advancement.

The party is currently in the great capital city of Grayhaven, helping the gnome sage Findal Dinfizzle Findazzle get to an appointment with his sage friend Tykus.

Post here in this thread if you'd like to join.
Apr 15, 2024 7:51 am
I'll throw my hat into the ring, if you don't mind a new player to the site.
Apr 15, 2024 4:58 pm
Hi my name is already on the list but I would like to reinforce that I am interested. and I have figured out a way to make fewer errors from typing.
Apr 17, 2024 10:32 pm
Put me on the list, I'll join in with a Half-Elf Barbarian, and if you're using Tasha's, at level 3 I would go with the Path of Wild Magic.

Simple backstory would be that his father was from the Fey Wilds, his mother a warrior from a nomadic tribe. When he was born, he had the human looks of his mother, but magical markings that were from his father. He grew up with the tribe, but the elders were a racist bunch when it came to beings of the Fey. When his mother died from a raid of bandits, he was cast out from his people and was forced to survive on his own. That's what landed him in Grayhaven, it was the first place of civilization that he had found since he was kicked out.
Apr 17, 2024 10:39 pm
ummm, yes yes yes.

I have been a recent subscriber to the Fallen Star campaign, would love to expereince some Greenwold campaign. If possible the settings, Mousekin as a rouge would be great to play

edit: if not probably halfling for the small guy vibes
Last edited April 17, 2024 10:42 pm
Apr 25, 2024 5:25 pm
I'm not sure if it's still open, but if so I'd like to throw my hat in the ring as well.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.