Hello! New to Pbp, familiar with D&D and DngnWorld

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jan 22, 2024 9:57 pm
Hi, I'm wraith! I'm excited to get into pbp format of RPing. If anyone has a beginner-friendly group or oneshot going I'd appreciate an invite!
Jan 22, 2024 9:59 pm
Welcome, wraith!

If you want to see how GP functions, here are links to the New GP Member Guide, the forum rules, this video introduction made by user Qralloq and a little helpful formatting guide made by user Adam. You might also be interested in looking through some public games as well to get a feel for the site.
If you have any questions about how to use the site, you can put them into our Questions and Help subforum.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You're also invited to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to contact any of the following moderators:

bowlofspinach
CancerMan
Dramasailor
Naatkinson
Qralloq
Keleth (site owner)

Happy gaming!
Jan 22, 2024 11:08 pm
Greetings and Salutations! There are plenty of beginner friendly games going on all the time. Just watch the Games Tavern threads.
Jan 23, 2024 12:31 am
Welcome! Lots of D&D going on here, and sometimes some Dungeon World too. :)
Jan 23, 2024 5:26 am
Welcome! There’s lots of games here so you should have no trouble finding something.
Jan 23, 2024 6:53 am
Welcome, @wraith! Hope you have fun here :) My sense is that people are more likely to invite you to games if your profile has an avatar image - so you might want to consider adding one.
Jan 23, 2024 11:07 am
Welcome to our corner of the Internet!
Jan 23, 2024 2:57 pm
Welcome wraith.

I have an ongoing for beginners using World of Dungeons, this is not quite Dungeon World, but a simplified version of that game.

Take a look at the (possibly slightly out of date) Game Details page, or the original public Game Forum threads to see if you want to give it a try.

The game is designed to allow people to drop in and out as they like, so don't feel any need to commit to staying if you do join. That said, we are about to set out on a new adventure to far away lands (slightly out of character for the game pitch, but it is reacting to the players' choices).
Jan 24, 2024 6:58 pm
Welcome! Good to see that you're in a game!
Jan 25, 2024 4:15 am
Welcome, wraith, to the GP community!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.