Forum Upgrade!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Feb 21, 2015 2:52 pm
I think I've gotten all the bugs except for dice being wonky on posts. I'm working on that now. Anything else I'm missing?
Feb 21, 2015 3:31 pm
Keleth says:
I think I've gotten all the bugs except for dice being wonky on posts. I'm working on that now. Anything else I'm missing?
Not certain if it's a bug, but I can only see game forums for games that I'm participating in. All the others that were public are now invisible to me. I've checked for a setting somewhere but can't find one, so I suspect it's a bug?

Edit: After I posted my reply I was taken to the first page of the thread, not the last page/current post like normal.
Last edited February 21, 2015 3:32 pm
Feb 21, 2015 4:28 pm
I second Rustinpieces above. I cannot follow the games I was following.

Also posts made in subforums (at least in games) do not seem to be appearing on the latest posts section of the main page.
Last edited February 21, 2015 4:31 pm
Feb 21, 2015 4:59 pm
Just noticed another issue: threads in the recent activity feed no longer display their parent forum info.
Quote:
by Keleth in forum should be here on February 20, 2015 2:17 am
I inserted the underlined text to make it more obvious.
Feb 21, 2015 5:14 pm
Can you guys tell me which games you were following that aren't showing up? Public games should still be showing.
Feb 21, 2015 5:30 pm
This is all I see:https://www.dropbox.com/s/kt60fd4cfp6dty4/screenshot.jpg?dl=0
Okay, that didn't work:

In game forums, I only see: Games Tavern, and the four games I'm playing: The Golden Sea Chronicles, The Assassin's Heart EotE: A Disruptive Commodity and Primeval: Tales of the Anomalies.
Last edited February 21, 2015 5:31 pm
Feb 21, 2015 5:35 pm
No public games, except the ones I am in, are showing. I clicked on the games I am interested to ensure that they are all still public and have confirmed that they are.

Also ability to roll dice on thread has been lost. Attempting to re-enable it by editing the original post does not work. I rechecked the checkbox for dice in the Numenera Setting and Mechanics thread and it has no effect. Attempting to edit again shows the checkbox unchecked.
Last edited February 21, 2015 5:39 pm
Feb 21, 2015 5:48 pm
Yah, I mentioned earlier dice rolls are still being worked on. I'm gonna be working on that during downtime at the con. I'll have a fix sometime between today and tomorrow.
Feb 21, 2015 5:52 pm
Ah must have missed that. So many post so short a time. Top of this page lol, I am getting blind in my old age.
Last edited February 21, 2015 5:53 pm
Feb 21, 2015 6:02 pm
Public games should be showing again, and I'm working on dice.
Feb 21, 2015 6:18 pm
Public games are back, busting bugs from the comfort of your hotel room. Excellent and quick response.
Feb 21, 2015 6:19 pm
Hotel room? What hotel room? I'm doin this from whatever chair I can find in the lobby :p
Feb 21, 2015 6:22 pm
Even less comfortable and therefore more impressive.
Feb 21, 2015 6:28 pm
I think I got rolls working.
Feb 21, 2015 7:48 pm
Thanks, Keleth. I'm sure this is exactly how you wanted to spend your weekend, haha. But I appreciate your dedication, time and talent in improving the site.
Feb 22, 2015 5:11 pm
One thing that seems odd is that game posts (of games I'm playing) don't seem to be showing up in my Latest Post feed.
Feb 22, 2015 5:12 pm
So... the opposite of the bug I just fixed? Bah...
Feb 22, 2015 5:18 pm
Hm... and you're sure there has been a recent post? Is anyone else getting this bug? I've been through the data returned, and it seems to look fine from my side Qralloq. I guess I'm going to have to dig in deeper.
Feb 22, 2015 5:39 pm
Keleth says:
Hm... and you're sure there has been a recent post? Is anyone else getting this bug? I've been through the data returned, and it seems to look fine from my side Qralloq. I guess I'm going to have to dig in deeper.
I'm seeing the same thing. The new posts in my games are not showing up on the front page.
Feb 22, 2015 5:44 pm
Another thing that I'm noticing is that if I hit the "Mark Forum As Read" link on the bottom of the main forum page, all of the sub groups are marked as unread. So, for example, I hit the "Forums" link at the top of the page, scroll down to the bottom and hit "Mark Forum As Read" and then go into the "The Assassin's Heart" forum, all of those forum are marked as unread.
Last edited February 22, 2015 5:44 pm
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.