load previous
Feb 23, 2024 4:15 pm
Initiative

Rolls

Initiative - (1D8+2)

(6) + 2 = 8

Feb 23, 2024 4:21 pm
daryen says:

As Hank catches up to Mariella, he says, "Hey! Mariella! Just the person I was looking for. I have a question for you."

She nods, giving Hank the opening to continue. "My question is if you are able to help us out for a little while. As you have noticed, most of the crew just up and left, leaving us horribly short-handed. Would you be willing to help us out? Mostly just adding you into the duty roster to help keep things running properly. But in addition, you are more than welcome to help out with any trading. And you are still always welcome to do your own speculation under the Captain's rules."
Mariella's eyes light up at the opportunity. With nothing but time until Altairia, she eagerly accepts:

"I'd be glad to help out. I've got some experience with trading and I don't mind pitching in with the crew duties. Just let me know what needs to be done, and I'll do my best to lend a hand."
OOC:
To be continued in a new thread (Chapter 4D) with Corbin, Mariella and Hank
Feb 23, 2024 4:27 pm
Esidrix says:
"Repairs, James. Lots of repairs," Corbin shakes his head for a second as the immensity of the work before him settles in. "Go ahead and access the damage reports, divide the work in pairs or individually as efficiency dictates. Repair non-functioning systems first, we'll worry about the functioning but damaged systems after that, anything missing will have to wait for replacement parts."
"Okay, sir."
OOC:
To be continued in a new thread (Chapter 4D) with Corbin, Mariella and Hank
Feb 23, 2024 4:30 pm
OOC:
PhoenixScientist says:
Initiative
Great! We will continue in a new thread, Chapter 4C. I will put a map there.

PS: it's 1d8+1, I guess. But you're first, anyway.

Feb 23, 2024 8:01 pm
OOC:
OOPS it is supposed to be +1.

Thread locked