Warhammer 40K Wrath and Glory: Sororitas Campaign

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

ClosedWarhammer 40K Wrath and GloryPrivate1 / dayYsolde
The system is based on the Cubicle Games Warhammer 40K Wrath and Glory System and here's my idea for the basic gist on the beginning of the campaign.

The Simple Agri-World of Violet Equinox is one of hundreds and thousands just like it. It is set in a mostly tame region of space where the last Space Marines were seen thousands of years ago. The only thing of note on Violet Equinox is a simple chapter of the Adeptas Sororitas known as the Sisterhood of the Black Rose. The sisterhood, of which there are not many, is in place to protect and revere the sacred armor of Saint Kodachi the Black Rose of Violet Equinox who, according to legend, defeated an entire army of Xenos on her own, martyring herself in battle to protect the planet and making enough time for the Space Marines to arrive.

PC would play either as a member of the Sisterhood of the Black Rose or a local guard, ministorum, mechanicus, etc, attached to the Sisterhood. Things would begin with the crash landing of a Xenos ship and spiral out from there.

Feb 14, 2024 6:16 pm
I am wondering what sort of interest there would be for a Warhammer 40K Wrath and Glory: Sororitas Campaign.

The system is based on the Cubicle Games Warhammer 40K Wrath and Glory System and here's my idea for the basic gist on the beginning of the campaign.

The Simple Agri-World of Violet Equinox is one of hundreds and thousands just like it. It is set in a mostly tame region of space where the last Space Marines were seen thousands of years ago. The only thing of note on Violet Equinox is a simple chapter of the Adeptas Sororitas known as the Sisterhood of the Black Rose. The sisterhood, of which there are not many, is in place to protect and revere the sacred armor of Saint Kodachi the Black Rose of Violet Equinox who, according to legend, defeated an entire army of Xenos on her own, martyring herself in battle to protect the planet and making enough time for the Space Marines to arrive.

PC would play either as a member of the Sisterhood of the Black Rose or a local guard, ministorum, mechanicus, etc, attached to the Sisterhood. Things would begin with the crash landing of a Xenos ship and spiral out from there.

Adult Content or Controversial Themes: Violent and some Disturbing Content! This is set in Warhammer 40K which tends to be a highly violent system with some very disturbing content. Humanity generally hates all of the other races in the galaxy and is stuck in a despotic imperium.

Also, if you have made a game forum already, make sure to include a link to your recruitment thread in the Game Details page. That way, if people find the game forum first, they will know how to apply correctly.

Character Restrictions: Would prefer Adeptas Sororitas but not necessary. Human, Ogryn, and Ratling species only.

Game Duration and Post Frequency: 2 per week for a few years likely.

Player Experience Requirements: Open to all

How to Apply: There is a great character generator here.

This game is explicitly friendly to LGBT and any other minorities or marginalized groups. Despite the setting I will not tolerate discrimination. There will be some bashing of the alien species of Orcs, Aeldari, etc and there is a religious zealotry. This zealotry will not include any hatred of any real-life minority groups and will in fact be accepting of them.
Last edited February 14, 2024 7:12 pm
Feb 14, 2024 6:36 pm
Hello! I'm very much interested.
Feb 14, 2024 6:44 pm
I am totally interested. I am a big fan of Warhammer 40k and my favourite faction is Mechanicus. If you have a free slot, I would love to join.
Feb 14, 2024 7:44 pm
I'd be interested. Not plated Wrath and Glory but I have some of the books. I've got a lot of experience with the old systems (DH, Only War etc.) and 40k in general. I may not have a huge amount of time though, so fair warning if I don't always make the post frequency, though I'll do my best.
Last edited February 14, 2024 7:45 pm
Feb 14, 2024 8:15 pm
I am interested in joining!
Feb 14, 2024 8:30 pm
I have huge gaps in WH 40K lore, but learned W&G 2.1 a few years ago. System is intriguing and I would love to give in another chance in your game if you are ready to help me with my lack of WH lore.
Feb 14, 2024 9:08 pm
I am willing to assist with world lore.

Glad to see interest. I'll send out some invites and am, of course, always happy to see more.
Feb 14, 2024 9:23 pm
I am interested. A bit of the opposite of GreyWord, I am very knowledgeable about the lore of Warhammer 40k owning a bookcase of novels from the setting, but I have never played Wrath&Glory.
Feb 15, 2024 10:34 am
https://i.imgur.com/nV9z4Vr.gif

Sounds like a great premise for W&G adventure.

I play Adepta Sororitas in WH40K and I've previously run a small W&G campaign (The Graveyard Shift) for my gaming group. Would love to role-play a Sister of Battle, or failing that an Inquisitor, perhaps.
Last edited February 15, 2024 10:49 am
Feb 15, 2024 12:38 pm
What do you want us to do for characters? Any preference of tier and what books are available?

(Although as a SoB player I’ll be a sister of course)
Last edited February 15, 2024 12:47 pm
Feb 15, 2024 2:33 pm
@Tickettbror it will be Tier 3 and I have the main books. There's also an Online character generator that I have linked to in the game thread.
Feb 15, 2024 11:37 pm
If you are still looking I would like to give it a try!
Mar 29, 2024 8:40 am
I am interested in either SoB or IG guy.
Apr 1, 2024 3:27 pm
Closed for now. If this goes well another few months I will be trying one more based on Rogue Trader

You do not have permission to post in this thread.